4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

One of my favourite blushes. It looks just nice on me for a natural look - not too pink, not too light and it lasts pretty long throughout the day.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

1.0

13 years ago

Rosey-pink blush w/a lovely texture but ruined for this PPP by the obvious warm brown undertones and gold flecks in it. Looked like I has smeared dirt on my face and then sprinkled some gold shiny stuff over it. Awful for PPPs.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

13 years ago

I'm reviewing this blush after having two different pans of the whiskers blush. The first one was in my six kitten palette and I just recently got the Cameron palette, which is where I got the second one. I remember that the whiskers blush in my six kitten palette was only so-so in my opinion. It felt a little chalky and didn't blend as well as I had liked. Now, the whiskers blush in my Cameron palette is a whole different story. For some reason, this one looks more vibrant and has a softer texture than the previous whiskers blush that I had. It blends more softly and gives me that perfect glow. I tend to like more peachy pink colors but this one is more pink but is neutral and works well with my skin tone. Huge rave for this blush!

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

I absolutely love this blush. It's pinky but not overly so and it's not bright-very natural looking. I use it every day. It stays on perfectly, i've never had to reapply it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I received this from a very generous MUAer (thanks Lynn!) and I am really loving this blush. I have never been able to find a pretty pink blush because I have a very yellow/red undertones and have always leaned toward peaches and coral, but this is so natural looking. Doesn't look very pigmented, but has a huge amount of color, so I find I must apply lightly for a natural look. Can be layered for brightness to wear over a tan. Love this color. The perfect pink--without the heavy frosties--for me. Would definitely buy this again. HG status.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I got this because someone mentioned that it's a less shimmery version of Milani Luminous. I have to agree with her! I love the color of Luminous but it's just too shiny for me. On a good day, my cheeks look like they're glowing (not in a good way) and on a bad day it looks like they're greasy :( Whiskers is a beautiful peachy pink shade. It looks warm my skin (olivey NC20-25) but I'd actually call it a solid neutral blush. It's just that I can't wear warm shades so neutrals usually look warm on me unless they're cool neutrals, if that makes any sense. Whiskers isn't a completely matte blush but the slight shimmer in the pan actually doesn't even show up on my skin. What a gorgeous blush and not a bad price at all. Staying power and pigmentation are excellent. I also love that it comes in a pan--saves me the pain of depotting. Oh, and Bobbi Brown and Milani blushes also fit nicely into the Cat palettes.

About reviewer (558 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

A beautiful blush. Its pink, although that hardly does it justice as I haven't seen a color quite like it. It doesn't have any brown, and the shimmer, once on, is unnoticeable. It brightens up my face in a very natural way, without advertising "blush!" I think the brightening effect is what makes this the blush I use the most, it doesn't just sit on my cheeks and add color but enhances my appearance so all my makeup looks better and pulled together. I get remarks about how healthy and rested I look (LOL) when wearing this, not remarks I get all the time that's for sure! I also have sensitive skin and this blush has never irritated. For me, a perfect blush.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

14 years ago

I was worried that this would be too pale for me, but applied over the Catnip Bronzer (both came in my Six Kitten Palette - LOVE) it creates a lovely and natural glow. Think Milani Luminous minus most of the shimmer, replaced with pigment. Sooooo pretty, lasts all day; I like to use it on my eyes as well. I use my Essence of Beauty Accent Brush to control the application (I'm got alot of cheek! But don't want to add blush to the entire area) over Catnip bronzer, which I apply with an EOB Slanted Contour Brush. SMILE and GLOW!!! Subtly adds definition as well. I am SOOOOO pleased with Cat Cosmetics!

About reviewer (472 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Medium

2.0

14 years ago

It is sad that they don't make different colors. This comes out way to dark on me no matter how I apply it. I haven't used it since I bought it. I think the quality is great, it lasts all day, just so happens that its the wrong color. ;)

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

14 years ago

This is hands-down THE BEST powder blush I have ever found. Period. Great for all skin shades from the super-pale to medium skin tones, great as a highlighter for medium-dark and darker. (Cat has other blushes that I understand are fantastic for darker skin tones.)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination