4.5

price range

Reviews

fromfihe

7 years ago

I have this in the Love Match palette with the Catnip bronzer and Eartha Cat eyeshadow duo. I'm not sure how exactly to describe the color, but I suppose you could say it is a coral-pink with gold. According to the website, it's supposed to look like NARS Orgasm. I need to apply it with a light hand or else it can look too bright on my pale skin. But it looks very nice, especially with the Catnip bronzer! I imagine this color looking great on all skin tones.

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

My favorite blush! It's goes on nicely, blends well, and has staying power. It's also a pretty, subtle blush color on my cheeks. Sometimes I also dab a little on my lips with clear lip gloss, or brush it across my eyelids for shadow. It's a pretty flexible product. I highly recommend it!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

9 years ago

i've been using this since it came out. I've tried others but keep coming back. Just the perfect color peach/pink.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

I use this blush everyday! It blends nicely, and the color compliments my skin tone. It's just the right "kiss" of pink to make it look like I got some sun.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

10 years ago

I love this blush, and I've never been into blush! I forgot I had it, and was looking for something that wouldn't clash with my eye makeup and remembered this. Such a great color for my pale, peachy pink skin. It's pigmented enough to show up, but not so pigmented that it's hard to apply. You can lightly build it up. I've tried Nars orgasm (which I returned) and the Milani dupe luminous, but those both make my pores look huge. This doesn't. It just looks smooth and pretty!

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

A nice dupe for (but less shimmery than) NARS Orgasm - peachy pink, or rose pink with the barest hint of gold shimmer.... but this comes in refill pan form so I can take it with me in a custom palette. Smooth texture and easy to work with; lasts reasonably well through the day. I'm still hoping Cat Cosmetics will add more blush shades to their line of refill pans... but I guess if you only offer one shade, this should be it.

About reviewer (934 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I am a warm toned asian and I got this as part of the Love Match palette from hsn (1 e/s duo, 1 bronzer, 1 blush and a travel brush set) for $40 so I think the full size blush pan is a great deal. A really pretty neutral pink that gives a warm flush that looks like a natural blush. I love the convenient travel palette and I use it often when I work overnight and need a blush touch up to look awake in the morning. The e/s duo and bronzers are meh, but the palette is great for the blush alone! I also think it wears well and does not oxidize which is a frequent problem with my oily skin.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Buy it again? I'm on my 3rd.. NOTHING looks prettier. I feel good about saying it would look "pretty pop on the cheek" good on most people. Not to pink, not too orange, not too shimmery, not too matte. LOVELY. jlh

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

ORANGE

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

fromJaimee

13 years ago

This is a great blush!! Looks great on my PPP skin. It looks natural and not at all garish.

About reviewer (277 reviews)

Age30-35