no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I RIS and I'm so glad I did because I absolutely LOVE this color! Every EDM color I fall in love with is either a LE or is discontinued, lol, which is my luck. This is a beautiful soft pink that has some pale rose, mauvey undertones. I love that it leans towards the cool side because most of EDM's blushes, even in the pink category still contain quite a bit of peach undertones and this is the only blush I've found (besides Come What May and Pink Snowflakes) that is a TRUE pink shade. Great for fair skinned women! It's matte, but not chalky so great for daily wear and it can be applied in layers to give more color for night wear or very lightly for a sheer wash of pale mauvey pink. Lovely.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

this was such a pretty color,a pale,soft mauve.unfortunately it barely showed on my NC30 skin unless i applied quite a bit.once i got it to show up,however,it did stay quite well.RIS so i just set the price rating in the middle,i don't know how much it sells for.hate the messy packaging.the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because it doesn't show very well,this would be beautiful on someone paler.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I just received the pressed version of this blush and I have to say I love it just as much as my other EM blushes! I was skeptical about how flattering the color would be when I saw it in the pan - it looks light almost gray lavender-pink - but don't be scared. It goes on a matte light nude pink flush - a MCBB color for me. I must say that the description on the EM website isn't accurate - they call it a light pink with a "kiss of peach" but there is no peach at all in this blush. This color is perfect for daytime wear when you want something low key that will enhance the natural color of your cheeks. Another amazing blush from EM, I can't rec. them highly enough!

About reviewer (591 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I had to laugh when I read the previous review, as I completely agree! This blush stays on way longer than any other I've ever tried, including other EDM blushes...not sure why! The colour in the jar is a very cool mauve/pink but on cheeks it looks like a very natural flush...almost red but in a completely natural way. Its gorgeous! Came in the pink matte sample and I can't wait to get the full size..though the sample is extremely generous. I wish this came in the sheen version, but its no problem at all to mix a little highlighter with it. This colour looked GORGEOUS with the buttered tan (NC 30 for me) base powder....I could not stop looking at myself in the mirror! lol

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

10 years ago

I almost did not buy this blush, because pinks look good on me generally, so I'm not really looking for a pink/mauve blush. I'm glad I got it though. This is the only EDM blush that stays for hours on me. And the pink on my cheeks when I put it on looks as if it came from within. I just love it!! Wouldn't buy again as I expect this will last me a lifetime.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

10 years ago

This is a mauvey pink. I like that its matte and my stippling brush is perfect for the right amount of color. However, I hate the packaging (such as mess!) And it doesn't have a lot of staying power.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I have sensitive skin and I do not like any fragrance in my make up. This is a pretty pinky blush wihtout the horrible sweet smell and this stays on all day; esp if you put finishing dust on top of it. a little goes a long way!! definitely will buy the full size when I finish with this....

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I absolutely adore this blush it is just amazing on my skin-tone.Its this beautiful mauve pink color paired with bronzer it gives the most perfect glow.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

11 years ago

I got this as part of the sample kit, and it was the only blush I completely used up. The colour lasted all day unlink Summer Stroll which I also like.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination

11 years ago

This was wayyy to mauve, it's still pretty but i think instead of brightening up your cheeks it makes your face more dull. I don't like it much on my skin (I have light olive skin)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24