Fertile from DH's latest giftie (Uploaded by Dragun)

4.1

Reviews

1.0
fromeq2008

Oct/03/2011

I have six Mac eyeshadows and this one is by far the worst of them all. It looks pretty in the pan but when I put this on my lid, it just looks muddy and dirty. It's hard to blend so it comes out uneven. I hate this eyeshadow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/22/2011

i LOVE love love my Fertile shadow. Use it to line eyes only so it works for me. By the end of the day, I sweep another coat on and ready for evening smokey eyes!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

May/24/2011

First off, I'm sorry to drag the average low and I don't mean to offend anyone - just sharing my two cents! :)

I'm very disappointed in this product. I love purples and wanted a really dark one to really smoke out the whole look. Plus I have medium-dark skin so I need darker shadows to be darker for effect. What really irked me was the texture. Everyone's saying how …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

Nov/15/2009

I picked this up because it looked SO pretty in the pan. i just can't seem to transfer that gorgeous color to my lids. I've tried every primer, every method. Dry, wet, with a medium, etc. Nothing. It just ends up a dirty purpley-brown without the shimmer and pretty pigment. Very disappointing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Aug/17/2009

Amazing color! I just used it this weekend and got tons of compliments. Great formula! Gorgeous purple crease color!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/26/2009

Oh what a pretty color. I have had this for a long time, bought it on a whim after the makeover when the collection came out and never really used it until today! I never did find a way to apply this shadow - Do I out it on the crease? Outer corner of my lid? As a wash? It didn't look right at all. The only thing that prevented me from swapping fertile away is that it looks so pretty in the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

May/26/2009

So sad its discontinued.....PLEASE MAC bring it back, ive got it, and is the most perfect dark dark true purple, you can get....that actually shows up as a dark purple....love it!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromjhadiq

Jul/31/2008

Saw this at the CCO, and picked it up to add to my purple collection. (I really need another purple shadow like I need a hole in my head, but oh well...) Now, the surprising thing about this shadow is that it is genuinely purple. Know how most "purple" eyeshadows are really versions of violet? This shadow is truly a purple, and a dark, smokey one at that. As other reviewers have …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (560 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

May/30/2008

A very pretty shadow in the pot, but it did not transfer that gorgeous color to my lids. That surprised me, as MAC almost always comes through.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Apr/18/2008

A nice smoky purple! A little too dark for an everyday look though!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium