Herbaria- all soaps

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best soap out there, especially if you have sensitive skin. This is available directly from the manufacturer at www.herbariasoap.com. I have tried many of the soaps and have loved them all. I am scent sensitive, but with these quality soaps you don't have to worry. They are made with high quality essential oils. They are great for acne and other skin problems. Give them a try and you won't go back to store bought soap. For pets with allergies, the Pennyroyal Pet soap is a godsend. It is non irritating and easier to use then liquid pet shampoo. I have also tried the Jojoba shampoo soap and this is great if you are traveling or like backpacking because you can use this on your entire body including hair and also for shaving. Try it and you'll be hooked too. If kept out of direct water each bar last much longer than any other store bought soap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These soaps are some of the only soaps I've been able to find which do not irritate my skin and smell excellent. The soaps are made from (truly) all-natural ingredients; they do not contain detergents or skin-irritants, but rather, beneficial oils for moisture and aromatherapy. I've tried 10 or 12 of the soaps, and have been pleased with them all. I've been especially pleased with the 'biotherapy skincare' bar. It's become my all-time HG facial soap. It's the first soap that's actually removed the redness and ruddiness from the sensitive skin on my face. Plus, it cleared up some hormonal breakouts. Pretty amazing stuff. The best deal (if you should decide to order) is to get the bars in multiples of 6 - for each 6 you buy, you get one bar free. Free shipping on orders $40 or above. The TAT and CS are fantastic, personalized, and are the best, hands-down, of any e-tailer I've dealt with thus yet. I highly, highly recommend this company and their soap!!!

I love this soap! They are all natural, and they come in bars. Herbaria uses essential oils for fragrances, and they also use oils like jojoba and/or shea butter for moisturization. The soaps produce a silky, fragrant lather, and there are tons of scents to choose from. Here are just a few examples: almond green tea, italian bergamot, may chang (smells lemony and sweet), island spice, chocolate, tea tree, black forest chamomile...the list is long and varied. The website is www.herbariasoaps.com and the customer service is very personalized and great! I HIGHLY recommend it, especially if you like all natural products...and why wouldn't you?