Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Kuumba Made Amber Paste

labdanum resin

on 5/27/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a very sweet and resinous scent. Smells mysterious. Every time I wear this, I picture the woods on a fall day and roasting marshmallows near a cozy fire.

This is a very thick oil, so it comes with a little applicator stick instead of the usual roller ball. You only need a couple drops and the scent lasts all day and night. I think this would smell fantastic mixed with vanilla oil or lotion.

Oh! And men love this! Every time I wear this, my husband wants to nuzzle near my neck. And men are always asking me what I am wearing or sniffing the air around me in a puzzled yet pleasant dreamy way. LOL. Funny thing, I never get complimented on my higher end perfumes. This is also such an affordable price considering that you only need a couple drops.

on 8/19/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Definately a HG amber for the winter - though i use in the summer as it is so irresistable more so in the evening!

My next fav is Auric Blends Amber which is more dilute in comparison but this also lasts all day on my skin. Whilst this is easier to apply, the Amber Paste is viscous and limited to a small area on the skin unless diluted.

To me Amber Paste is very spicy gingery clovey hot fragrance! It smells hot - temparature wise if that makes sense (as well as sexy hot)!

One day my mum used a dab and the man at the grocery shop looked amazed with his eyes wide open as though he smelt something divine and was on cloud 9! I witnessed all this whilst waiting outside in the car. Since then mum is addicted to it and finally understands my perfume obsession lol!!!!

Amber paste on my skin is a concentrated version of Auric Blends Amber on my skin.

Update: 27th July 2012
I am still in love with this beauty!! Smells divine when layered with KM Arabian Sandalwood and also with Samsara.

Popular Fragrances