Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Price: $

Price: $

labdanum resin

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

People always ask me what I am wearing whenever I spritz this fragrance. It is musky and heady but not masculine. It is definitely a night frangrance in my opinion but you may wear it in the day time if you have the persona to pull it off. I love it and had to buy a new one bc my little cousin came from Canada a took it back with her! Oh well, now I have an excuse to pamper myself with a brand new bottle.Hide your husbands ladies ;)

on 1/28/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is SUCH a nice amber scent. Soft, smoky and mysterious. Usually Kuumba Made oils come with a roller ball, but because this is so thick, it has a glass wand. One thick drop is enough to cover most pulse points. It's nice on its own, or blended with other fragrances. The other day I wore it with Bond I Love NY For All. Very good value for Amber lovers.

on 7/16/2009 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

holy grail of ambers indeed!! positively intoxicating. pure, mystical, magical tree sap... only the tiniest dab and you'll be smelling divine for 36 hours. serious stuff... this smells as good as any Serge Lutens i can think of. and yet it's <$10? Whole Foods' best kept secret.

update: just had to add this quote from another review on the internet since it sums up how i feel about this so well:

"For a lovely not-really-dupe, $7.99 will buy you, at Whole Foods, Kuumba Made Amber Paste, which will make you drop dead in your tracks and see God."

(courtesy of "chayaruchama" on aromascope.com)

Popular Fragrances