Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Price: $

labdanum resin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. It's cheap and found at Whole Foods or Sprouts. I bought mine on Amazon as well. The Kuumba Made website also carries larger size bottles. It is pretty strong a little goes a long way. It's thick so I just make sure to rub it in thoroughly. This lasts a long time, I can usually smell it after 24 hours. It's sweet and slightly sugary yet smokey with a touch of woods. I swear it dries down and smells faintly of patchouli. This is very cozy and warm and I love it. I was looking for an all natural perfume that worked well with my body chemistry and this is wonderful.

on 1/28/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is SUCH a nice amber scent. Soft, smoky and mysterious. Usually Kuumba Made oils come with a roller ball, but because this is so thick, it has a glass wand. One thick drop is enough to cover most pulse points. It's nice on its own, or blended with other fragrances. The other day I wore it with Bond I Love NY For All. Very good value for Amber lovers.

on 11/23/2009 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Decadent, pure amber. I find other ambers too edible and candy sweet, but this one is resinous and deep. There's really not much more to say about it. A great bargain at $8 for 1/8 oz.

Also, please note that this scent smells quite different from Tunisian Amber, which is less sweet and has a woodsy, musky base.