Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Kuumba Made Amber Paste

labdanum resin

on 8/19/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Definately a HG amber for the winter - though i use in the summer as it is so irresistable more so in the evening!

My next fav is Auric Blends Amber which is more dilute in comparison but this also lasts all day on my skin. Whilst this is easier to apply, the Amber Paste is viscous and limited to a small area on the skin unless diluted.

To me Amber Paste is very spicy gingery clovey hot fragrance! It smells hot - temparature wise if that makes sense (as well as sexy hot)!

One day my mum used a dab and the man at the grocery shop looked amazed with his eyes wide open as though he smelt something divine and was on cloud 9! I witnessed all this whilst waiting outside in the car. Since then mum is addicted to it and finally understands my perfume obsession lol!!!!

Amber paste on my skin is a concentrated version of Auric Blends Amber on my skin.

Update: 27th July 2012
I am still in love with this beauty!! Smells divine when layered with KM Arabian Sandalwood and also with Samsara.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the only scent since (no, seriously) Bonne Bell Skin Musk that has had anyone actually snuffling my neck and saying, "YOU SMELL SOOOO GOOOOOD." I've been looking for years for an amber that wouldn't turn all salad dressing on my skin (and, uh, I don't see anyone comparing Amber Paste to the Serge Lutens fragrances but rather stating a preference, so settle right down there) and here it is! I only wear this when I'm going to be around people I want coming in for a closer sniff. Mmmmm.

Popular Fragrances