Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Kuumba Made Amber Paste

4.3

labdanum resin

on 12/3/2016 8:44:00 PM

I can't get enough of this amber paste!

I put the tiniest dab of the paste on my fingertip, rub it on another finger, and then apply it to my pulse points. This stuff is sticky and STRONG. I've put a bit too much on before and someone said I smelled like a walking incense stick (not the worst thing, but some people aren't into it).

Applied lightly this paste envelops the wearer in a cloud of sweet warmth. It's hard to describe other than that it's very inviting and pleasant. The paste IS sweet, but not overbearingly so. It has a vanillic quality that borders on being foody, but the resinous notes with a hint of patchouli keep it grounded. I've had friends hug me and hold on as they try to get a better sniff. It raises eyebrows in a very good way. Seems to be loved by all and frequently regarded as sexy!

This is my signature and staple. If ever they discontinued it I think I'd empty my bank account buying as many backup bottles as possible!

on 1/28/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is SUCH a nice amber scent. Soft, smoky and mysterious. Usually Kuumba Made oils come with a roller ball, but because this is so thick, it has a glass wand. One thick drop is enough to cover most pulse points. It's nice on its own, or blended with other fragrances. The other day I wore it with Bond I Love NY For All. Very good value for Amber lovers.

on 1/23/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a thick, gluey syrup that goes on sticky and smells unbelievable, like raw hunks of perfumer's amber. It is rich, sweet, and heavy, like some impossibly delicious dessert that you can only eat a bite of before it's decadence overload. It has a lot of throw for an oil, or, er... paste, and lasts through a work day. Sinful and dreamy.

Popular Fragrances