Kuumba Made Amber Paste

Price: $

labdanum resin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. It's cheap and found at Whole Foods or Sprouts. I bought mine on Amazon as well. The Kuumba Made website also carries larger size bottles. It is pretty strong a little goes a long way. It's thick so I just make sure to rub it in thoroughly. This lasts a long time, I can usually smell it after 24 hours. It's sweet and slightly sugary yet smokey with a touch of woods. I swear it dries down and smells faintly of patchouli. This is very cozy and warm and I love it. I was looking for an all natural perfume that worked well with my body chemistry and this is wonderful.

Eyes: Violet

OK -- the HONEST truth is the following: This is a very nice amber fragrance. I've been wearing amber for many, many years, and I assure you that I'm very well versed in the world of amber. This Amber Paste is a linear, pleasant scent. To compare it to a multi- layer, multi-textured creation of Serge Lutens is to reveal that you know not of what you speak. Ambre Sultan, for example, is a complex masterpiece -- to attempt to draw a comparison with Amber Paste is to discredit your review completely. This is NICE, but is doesn't have the depth and richness of Attar Bazaar's "Persian Amber," but for the price, you can't get hurt.