The Organic Pharmacy Anti oxident serum

The Organic Pharmacy Anti oxident serum

on 7/13/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product. I use it overnight together with anti oxidant gel after the cleansing. My skin is very sensitive, but this product doesn't give me any kind of reaction and actually improves my skin tone. I've been using this combination on and off for about 7 years now. It has an amazing uplifting orange smell.

it is the perfect serum. It is super moisturising at the right level. In summer, 2 or 1 drop will be okay and 2 or 3 drops can be used in the coldest winter. I love this serum, in my opinion, this serum can turn any average cream into miracle healing cream (think la mer). I dont use the serum alone, I mix it with my NB diamond gel cream, it makes my skin super soft, radiant, supple and moistured for the whole day (10 hr+). If I use it in the evening, I wake up with the most radiant skin. It may seem to be expensive, but the whole jar can last more than one year. Even it says that you should finish it within 6 month, but I continued to use it after 10 month, it works perfectly. You can use it everywhere and I add it everytime I do any mask and treatment, it doubles the results. Love it

on 11/4/2008 1:09:00 PM

I suffer from hormone related acne and was looking for something to help reduce scarring. This product is rich in rosehip oil which was recommended to me for scarring and after using morning and night for a week i have really seen a difference. For one thing, my skin is less oily and is more balanced. Secondly, my scars are less red and angry and my skin is starting to heal. The product is so concentrated that you only need a couple of drops each time you use so it lasts for ages, so it is really cost efficient and as the packaging uses a dropper you will not pour out too much by accident. Finally the product smells amazing and is just so lovely to use - it feels like such a treat for my skin. I have been so impressed with Organic Pharmacy products - i have seen more difference in my skin in a couple of weeks from using their products than i have in many years using brands with cutting edge technology and chemicals. I know that these products are natural, with no chemical nasties using natural fragrance and active ingredients. Never want to be without this serum!!!

on 5/11/2007 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like this product, it one of the handful of products from the organic pharmacy that I actully would buy again, as it does not contain alcohol.

This serum is an oil. I have been using it on and off since 2006. Its great because its anti ageing and it lasts a long time.

I love the fact its got rose hip oil in it to reduce sum damage.

I use this on its own in the summer at night time to reverse sun damage, it smells like oranges.

Pro's
Organic and 100% natural
Can be used around the eyes
Reverses sun damage
Can be used on its own, or with gel and/or creams
Gives a nice sheen to the skin
Anti ageing