Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

1 review

on 7/27/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I recently gave up tanning in beds and have been on the search for a decent self-tanner to make up for the days that I'm unable to make it to a VersaSpa. This has by far been my favorite! The color is perfect for someone with a base tan, but I would be hesitant to recommend it to those who are pale as it may turn you orange. The packaging is decent and for the price, I'm happy with the amount of product I receive. And the smell! This product seriously smells exactly like a tanning bed, which for me is a gigantic plus (I really miss tanning, okay?).

My only problem with this self-tanner is the consistency, which can be both an advantage and nuisance at times. The lotion itself is very, very, very runny. This is great for spreading it along your body and making sure you get every spot tanned. It's not great when you pour out too much at once because it won't hesitate to spill out of the package at any chance it gets. This isn't a huge issue if you're careful with applying the tanner, so just be sure to exercise caution.

And on my last note, if anyone has any issues with streaking, I've found that applying the self-tanner and rubbing a moisturizer over it before it's had the chance to dry really helps to smooth and even the color out. Love it!