Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

3.2

ICK. This product was too runny for me and the color came out orangeish and way too shimmery in the sunlight. It blotches up on your skin if you don't rub it in really well. So be cautious of that! Not fond of this and will not re-purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall a decent product with one major problem - fragrance. The good: Love the tint, love the natural and healthy glow. The bad: overwhelming pina-colada fragrance that I believe is also breaking me out.

on 6/27/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The saving grace of this product is definitely the refreshing scent, something you don't usually get with other tanners. While I did like the pretty shimmer it gave me, it often left me a little streakier than other lotions I've used. I know it says it's a gradual tanning lotion, but I didn't notice it having the same daily darkening effect as other cheaper versions that do the same thing, like Jergens or Dove. If the price was cheaper I might buy it again, but until then I feel like there are other products out there that really give me the bronzing effect I desire.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm fair skinned and for summer, I love to just get a little colour. I don't have to explain why I choose to self-tan, I think we all know real sun is not ideal. This product gives a beautiful golden bronze glow with very little effort, probably due to the tint. And the smell is divine, in my opinion, like a soft coconut scented tanning oil from childhood. With all those good things, it's too bad that it's too expensive to use as a daily, gradual self-tanner lotion. Colour is perfect, and application is streak free. Wear is even and fades gradually.

The smell of this was horrible... I only used this once... and once was enough... I didnt really get to see if it worked or not cuz I had to wipe it off since the smell was so bad... I wont be re-purchasing.

on 7/7/2008 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm pretty pale and it's hard finding a great self tanner, they usually turn me orange. The color is quite believable, and I had no streaking. The smell isn't all that great, and after a while it gets overpowering. But, while in the shower (I was using a white washcloth) I noticed that the color was washing right off! It's pretty expensive for something that's just going to wash off. I'll continue to use this until I find another self tanner with the same great color that doesn't wash off.

I loved this stuff!!! But for those of you who got it on your clothes it was probably because you didnt let it dry first. I love the shimmery bronzed look after i put it on and it definately DOES NOT look orange like jergens ugh. So if you do buy it and have irish skin like me i belive you will love it too. Cyas

on 7/4/2007 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Am loving this tan in a tube! After my horrifying experience with dermatologica self-tan (made me look grubby and horrid-see review) I was really wary of trying another self-tan as I thought it would turn out just as bad. I am soo glad I tried again and this time, thanks to Too Faced I finally got it right :-) This is a lovely tanner- goes on bronze so you can see where you're putting it, and then develops into a beautiful and most importantly- natural, golden tan. As other reviewers have mentioned- there is no horrid biscuitty smell as one tends to get with self tanners, just a light fragrance of pina colada- delightful my dear! The shade is ideal for my skin type- dry and pale and on me this tan looks very natural and golden. If you've already got olive/tanned skin (you lucky thing!) I can imagine that this would not make you look any more tanned then you already are as its obviously not as hardcore dark as others (eg. rodial's brazilian tan is apparently the darkest tanner on the market, according to cosmo mag), so I wouldn't recommend if you want to be really dark, but if you've got light skin and want to golden then look no further than this lovely product. Another point is that this tan gives a slight shimmer effect on the skin so perhaps avoid if you aint a fan of all that glitters. But as for me, I love the stuff. EDIT: some people have mentioned that this product transfers slightly to clothing. I have found that its important to wait until its completely dry before dressing but even then it does admittedly transfer just a tad. On the plus side, its only slightly and it does come out as soon as clothes are washed. All in all, i reckon its worth it my lovelies for having a j-lo glowy golden tan (and not having the sun damage to go with it- yay)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product gives a lovely golden-y glow to your skin, but it has a tendency to rub off on clothing, even though it says it won't. It has a bit of shimmer in it that makes you glow, but as with any product that adds immediate color, you have to be careful with it transferring. That said, it has a nice tropical scent...none of that awful self-tanner stink that most others do. It is a gradual tanner, but the bronzy color helps to camouflage imperfections while your tan is developing. It would be perfect for a casual vacation day or an evening out with a strappy top and shorts. I have light skin with yellow undertones and this is perfect for me. However, if you have darker skin or an olive tone, the shimmer may be too light for you. Overall, I recommend this, but I'm still on my quest for the perfect self-tanner. I wish they'd come out with that pill they keep talking about!