Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

4.6

on 7/20/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for instant color - but it doesn't really build a tan like some other products out there. It has a pineapple scent that masks the bronzing smell which is nice - and you can see where you've put it which is always a plus for me.

I've never had great luck with self-tanners so I was skeptical when I first bought this one. So over the skepticism...I LOVE this stuff. It built a great color on me, I'm naturally VERY pale, so I think this is the first ever "true" "tan" I've actually had. I've gotten quite a few compliments: my co-workers thought I was on vacation last week instead of working at an out-of-state plant! :)

I noticed other reviewers commented on the "smell", but I don't think it has any unusual scent at all. All I've noticed is that I'm slowly becoming a bronzed goddess in a natural way without the ill effects of the sun. And a big kudos to Too Faced for being a company that is cruelty-free and for making such quality products. Even at $ 22.50, I would totally re-purchase this product in the future.

I loved this stuff!!! But for those of you who got it on your clothes it was probably because you didnt let it dry first. I love the shimmery bronzed look after i put it on and it definately DOES NOT look orange like jergens ugh. So if you do buy it and have irish skin like me i belive you will love it too. Cyas

on 7/9/2007 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff, when it first came out i bought it just because i love the tube. so when i tried it, i loved it even more. the smell, the color, the golden shimmer everything is perfect. ive tried every kind of self tanner or instant bronzer ever invented and everything either smelled, came off on my clothes, or the color streaked. this one is perfect because it doesnt streak and its the most perfect golden glow. as soon as i put it on and left the house i got compliments everywhere i went, and when my friend asked what i used i told her what it was. ive already bought 3 tubes of this just in case lol

on 5/20/2007 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay, so I just bought this self-tanner at Sephora, not hoping for much out of it.. I'm extremely fair, about NW20 (classic ivory) if we're going by MAC products. I have pinkish undertones and light blonde hair. This product worked wonders! First of all, the smell is amazing. Self-tanners usually make me sick because they smell so bad, but this one has an incredible pina-colada aroma that just melts into your skin and makes you smell and feel great. Everyone notices in a positive way and my boyfriend loves it! Secondly, the color shows up right away and you can build it up if you choose to. It's not orange in the slightest. You can actually compare it to a tawny, 'playboy bunny' color, which is stunning on anyone. It also has subtle and appropriate shimmer for any age (which makes your skin GLOW naturally) to give you that 'straight off the red carpet' sex appeal. The container is cute and fairly easy to use. My only complaint about it is that sometimes the bottle can get a little slippery during application because of the plastic, and the product doesn't come with all that much for the price. It is excellent though, and gradually works so you don't look like you just tanned your brains out in cheap CVS products. I'd suggest this to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous glow without the orange and stink of almost all self-tanners.