Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall a decent product with one major problem - fragrance. The good: Love the tint, love the natural and healthy glow. The bad: overwhelming pina-colada fragrance that I believe is also breaking me out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product gives a lovely golden-y glow to your skin, but it has a tendency to rub off on clothing, even though it says it won't. It has a bit of shimmer in it that makes you glow, but as with any product that adds immediate color, you have to be careful with it transferring. That said, it has a nice tropical scent...none of that awful self-tanner stink that most others do. It is a gradual tanner, but the bronzy color helps to camouflage imperfections while your tan is developing. It would be perfect for a casual vacation day or an evening out with a strappy top and shorts. I have light skin with yellow undertones and this is perfect for me. However, if you have darker skin or an olive tone, the shimmer may be too light for you. Overall, I recommend this, but I'm still on my quest for the perfect self-tanner. I wish they'd come out with that pill they keep talking about!