Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray

Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray
Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Hairspray

3.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an okay hairspray. It's easy to find, so that is a positive, because most stores carry Garnier these days. However, I think it does make the hair a little too crunchy, and I've had the sprayer get clogged up really quickly every time I have bought this. I don't use a lot of hairspray most days, but this one is just a little too heavy and sticky for my liking.

on 7/21/2017 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this hair spray. It made my hair crunchy!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have to say, this is so not the hair spray for me. I only use hair spray on my bangs to add a little weight to them and hold them in place because I have very fine hair that otherwise blows all over the place in the slightest breeze. This stuff made my bangs look too weighed down and piece-y (not in a good way), and also gave them a wet look that made the color and texture look dramatically different from the rest of my hair. It just dries really sticky. I also don't really feel like this was a level 4 "ultra" hold, either. Just yuck.

on 6/8/2015 5:23:00 PM

Only hairspray I use! I used to love Fredrik fekkai hairspray which is about $20 but it's awsome, but this is a total dupe and maybe even better and it's about $5 and almost always on sale for like $3 it smells amazing and really gold the style all day but it's not crunchy and weird texture feeling it feels like smooth nice hair

This is my favorite hairspray. It's cheap and it does the job! I have wavy hair that I wear natural but I like to straighten the very front section where my bangs are growing out. We have had some incredibly hot and humid days this summer and this hairspray keeps my front layers smooth and straight through heat and sweat. This hairspray never makes my hair feel crunchy and it even leaves behind a bit of shine. I never pay more than $5 for this and bottle lasts a long time. I will definitely continue to purchase this!

DEFINITELY my HG hairspray. Garnier has completely won my heart with this product. Over a summer, I bought & tried 7 different drugstore hairsprays, and this one was by far the BEST. It didn't crunch my hair to death, but it still keeps my hair totes in place:)

If it's a rainy day, I spray this in my hair & never have to worry about my hair getting frizzy. It leaves my hair touchable & soft, but you can totally build it up. I, however, like to keep my hair soft. This is absolutely THEE best hairspray I've ever used. I think I'm on my third (can, bottle?) by now & it's my best friend. It's cheap, in a huge bottle so you get well worth your money. I may venture & try other hairsprays, but this will remain my favorite hairspray forever. :)

on 12/28/2014 9:21:00 PM

Me: short, purple/red hair that I spike around and style as messy.

This product claims to have "ultra strong" hold but I feel it has light hold at best. One breeze of good wind and *woosh* the hold is gone and you're left with flat hair. Previous hairsprays that I love include Aveda Control Force, although it is too expensive. I have since switched to TRESemme TRES Two Spray extra hold and I am very happy with it. I will not repurchase the Garnier product. They seem to weigh my hair down... Perhaps this would be a good spray for those with thick and/or curly hair.

on 3/3/2015 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I feel like this is best for curly hair. Whenever I used this spray to set my straighten hair within 15 minutes of being outside (even with little to no wind or humidity) my hair would frizz up instantly. Although when my hair is curly it does a nice job of volumizing my curls and gives me a Solange-esque look. But at the end of the day this hair spray does not do what it is intended to do.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I use this after straightening to keep my bob in place so it does not fly everywhere. I love that it does not smell very chemical like most hairsprays... it kind of smells like fruit. It has good hold but does not stop my hair from frizzing in humidity.

on 6/5/2015 11:17:00 PM

I had seen this raved about in a lot of magazines and I just tried it a few weeks ago...With Garnier it's hit or miss,they do have some great products but this is not one of them.The smell is pretty good,the performance is bad it doesn't hold my style it just falls even after spraying it on. The can claims ultra hold and a 4 but for me it was a 1.I wanted to like it but it just didn't work on my hair.

Popular Styling Products