Prescriptives fresh cut cheek color

No Image

4.6

on 6/29/2005 1:38:00 AM

Love the blush but hate the packaging. I lost few petals because of the hard to manage packaging. Anyway, the blush itself gives me a nice glow and radiant look. Why oh why do they make this as LE?

on 5/2/2005 12:34:00 AM

I waited so long to finally get a hold of this and I'm so glad! It gives me the prettiest flush. I love that this is highly pigmented, since most blushes just disappear into my skin even though I'm rather light-skinned. As long as you don't use too much of this and go overboard, I think this blush would look great on nearly everyone.

on 3/20/2005 12:42:00 AM

New Page 1

This was the first blush
i've tried (that I can remember). After tryin this blush, i went all blush
crazy however, I never found anything as good as this. I was so SO happy I was
able to buy it from someone on MUA. Anyhow, so this blush consist of..go
figure..flower petaled shaped particles, hence the name 'fresh cut'.?The
blush particles vary in colors such as yellow, pink, red..and i can't see the
rest since this is used. But when all blended together, it seems to give that
perfect rose glow. However, you have to becareful because it can pick up a lot
of color.
Skin coloring: MAC NC30,
Stila 40 Watt, Bare Escentuals Medium 2.3
The thing I didn't like
about this blush is the case. The lid doesn't seem very secure which makes me
paranoid because since this is LE, it's a little hard to find a replacement so I
can't afford to mess it up since. I've heard it was available @ some CCOs
however I haven't seen it in person.?I'm definitely looking for a backup
just in case. This is by far my HG blush.
continued >>

a really pretty blush if used sparingly...a little bit goes a long way...i use a fan brush with this and it goes on beautifully and evenly on my cheeks...the packaging is OK, kind of small for so many little petals...i'm always afraid of dropping any petals when opening the container...too bad this is a limited edition item or i would repurchase once i'm done with this one!

Lovely, shimmery slivers of yellow, orange, red orange and fuschia that remind me of broken pieces of thick-cut potato chips, in a very cumbersome, spill-prone clear plastic square container. I use my Lancome fiberoptic brush for this to pick up just a bit of the intensely-colored product, but I haven't figured out how to make this work on my MMM skin--too cool-toned I think. Still on the right skintone I think this will look wonderful. Will update later if I ever get this to work out.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I love the blush, but the container is hard to deal with. I've lost some petals down the drain! However, this blush lasts forever.

on 12/26/2003 11:25:00 AM

I know this was an LE item, but I felt the need to write a review, anyway. I have been using - and loving - the PX "all that glitters" nearly everyday since I purchased it, and decided to dig out the "Fresh Cut" blush to try. Because of the ridiculous packaging, I didn't reach for it often and had it sitting in the back of my drawer. Well, I wore this one with my "holiday face" yesterday, and I am so glad to have re-discovered this gem! It imparts the nicest "cold-weather flush" without fading or streaking. I have trouble finding pinks that don't look too ruddy on my NC-30 skin, but this is the best I've tried. The SA had suggested using a fan brush for application, but I
ve used my Cat Kabuki and BE face brushes with great results. Grail - on a LE item, of course. Phooey. (Some have said you can find this at Cosmetic Co. Outlets.)

on 7/28/2003 2:42:00 PM

Same story as Suzy_h -- this awesome blush didn't work out for an equally awesome swapper, and I'm a luckier woman for it. Fiercely cool-looking potpourri of baked blush bits tossed together like makeup salad. This stuff is going to last eons -- a little bit goes a long way to that perfect hot pink just-exercised-and-came-in-from-the-cold-and-did-something-naughty flush. I haven't tried applying with a fan brush yet, but I'm enjoying the runway-obvious applecheeked look currently. If you can get your hands on this, I recommend it...shame they discontinued the product. Caveat: packaging sucks.

on 6/2/2003 4:00:00 AM

Got this from an MUAer when it did not work for her which is good for me as I havent been able to find it anywhere. Oh my goodness I love this! The colors look like something I could never wear - petals of yellow fuschia and an orangy color but they go on my cool toned FFF NC20 skin like a lovely flushed pink. Not a hint of orange in site. Has some shimmer for a glow, but not as much as EL Eden Petals. Very natural looking. The packaging is dangerous -a small acrylic square you sometimes have to wrestle to lift the top off as there is no hinge. Be careful don't spill and it will last forever. Good stuff!

I love the concept of this blush, and the colour the 'petals' give my PPP face, a beautiful pink/peach flush with a touch of shimmer; HOWEVER, the packaging is as nasty as the other gals have said - a plastic box stuck inside a foam square! The little pieces of baked blush are in deep red, raspberry and fuschia pink, with some apricot/gold ones thrown in for good measure. There doesn't seem to be much product for your money, but this will last for ages anyhow. I bought mine for 9GPB on ebay, so I'm very happy with that, but would definetly have paid full price. I recently had a baby and my DH said I was still glowing like when I was expecting!