Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15

Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15

4.1

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, clyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

on 3/19/2015 12:21:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. You get what you pay for. Yes it may be a little pricey but you hardly use any for full coverage so it lasts so long. I use a pea size amount.. If even that. And it gives me flawless coverage all day. The formula blends well and hides every imperfection.

on 3/23/2013 7:15:00 AM

Brought this after seeing generally high reviews for this product. I have controlled oily skin, but any product marked for 'normal +' skin types will make me shine up like a polished shoe. I suffer from acne and wanted a 'one-thing-does-all' style foundation product that will cover my acne without having to pile on added concealer.

Im generally very pale, and was matched to 'creamy ivory' which has an annoying grey undertone which is quite visible. The foundation is incredibly heavy, which also irritates me as I hate looking like i'm 'caked' in make-up which is exactly the effect of this foundation.

It is fast drying, hard to manipulate and 'settles' into all my little pores and crease lines. The only saving grace for this foundation is that it does manage to cover my spots, although I look far more natural using my normal foundation and piling on the concealer.

What an expensive disappointment.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/13/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OMG this stuff covers like nobody's business! I really like this foundation. It covers absolutely everything without drying my skin or make me greasy and cakey. You have to use just a tiny bit (a pea size is more than enough) to cover all your face. It blends so easily! First I was scared because this product has a very thick consistency, but I have feeling like applying Armani Maestro Foundation on my skin (because of this dry-oily consistency which is liquid by Armani and thick by EL, but it blends similar). The finish is matte, but in my opinion this foundation is almost invisible on skin. It feels very very light on the skin and last all day long. It didn't break me out which is very important for me. I have very pale skin and shade 11 VERY LIGHT is very good match for me (it's just a little bit more pink than I would like, because I have a yellow undertones... but it's nothing terrible, the foundation adapts to the skin after a while). The formula is not perfumed, non-comedogenic and contains anti-inflammators.
I use it with EL Translucent Loose Powder in 01 LIGHT and for me this two products works very well.
The only thing that make me angry is that this foundation doesn't control my oil very well... I have to do touch-ups during the day, but anyway for my acne prone skin is things like good coverage and no-breakouts on the first place.

on 6/6/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is the best foundation i have ever tried in my whole life ! Why ? Because a few years ago i suffered really bad acne , it was discusting and embarresing ! i just hated looking at myself in the mirror cause all i would see was my cakey foundation with my pigmentation marks which were a redy - purply brused marks all over my face . especially were my cheeks and cheekbones were they were hideious and i didnt know what would actually over it ! i tried all the foundations out there , from highend to lowend brands and nothing helped . i was going out of my mind every week i would purchase a new foundation just too see if that one would cover a little bit better then they other one did . but still didnt have noo hope . untill one day i searched on gooogle and typed in foundations too cover acne scars completly . and there it was in the highlighted box saying estee lauders maximum cover camouflage makeup . i read the review and was determand to get it straight away. which i did and i never looked back or changed my foundation ever since its defooo brought back my confidance big time . it does everything i want it to do it covers all my marks and what not . makes my face and skin look flawless and makes my skin look natural and also matte looking which is a plus ! sooo if u had the same kinda problems which i had please do not hesitate to buy this product u will defoo not regret it , trust me , u will never look back , i carnt live without the bladdy thing ! an also i carnt believe how much a product changed my life ! it still shocks me tooo this day ! i mean i never used to look at anyone or face anyone because i was soo concious of them looking at my face , but this is like new skin in a bottle , u will defoo get ur confidance back again buy using this miracle worker ! oka i will shut up now , i fink u get the point how much i love this !
anyway guys i hoped this review helped u !
and f.y.i this is old packerging off the estee lauder maximum cover , just too let u know .
and also sooorrrry bouuu my spellling and kept saying 'and' lol .
xoxox

on 10/9/2011 5:33:00 AM

Just realized I use this as my HG, and I never wrote a review on it. To keep short, if you have any issues with your skin, go buy this. It's around $30 US and will last forever.
For more coverage, use straight out of package, for less, mix with some moisturizer. Gives a matte finish. Would recommend using a primer but not necessary. Not a great range of color, but weirdly enough, several of my friends use the same shade, even though we have different skin tones/types. Doesn't give the most natural finish used full force, but not cakey either. Color stays true, and will stay on pretty much until you take it off. Doesn't break me out, and I have relatively sensitive skin.
Also, this is the packaging all foundations should come in, plastic squeeze tube with narrow end. Best eva.
Friend offhand gave me some to try, I was skeptical, but will never be with out it! (Except right now, I am out, off to store!) ;)

Looooooove this. You can only buy it in the states though :( so when I run out, my second favorite is rimmels 25hour lasting finish foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: the review below was for the old formula. My rating for this has gone from 5 stars to 3 stars because I have since tried the new formula and it's not the same. The old formula provided exceptional coverage that made my skin look absolutely perfect, even when I had acne, but the color-range was very limited. The new formula doesn't provide much cover. It's like a regular foundation only in very limited colors (but not as limited as the old formula). It does cover some acne and pigmentation but nowhere near as well as the old formula did. I used "03 Creamy Vanilla" on my NC20 skin and although it was a very close match and I could get away with it, it wasn't the ideal match for me. It does go on easily and dries fast and lasts all day but I'm still disappointed they changed the formulation.

Previous review for the old formula: I don't use this as a foundation, but as a concealer it's my HG favourite by a long shot. I use this as a concealer to cover pigmentation, under my eyes, pimples, old acne scars and broken capillaries around the sides of my nose and it really does hide absolutely everything perfectly - it leaves my skin looking completely flawless (and my skin in reality is far from flawless)! This is exceptionally easy to blend. The tube prevents it getting contaminated with bacteria which is just as well because the tiniest little bit goes a LONG way so it lasts for ages (you'll be throwing it out because it's too old before you'll run out of it). You literally only need a tiny dot of it. The only complaint I have is that this comes in a very limited color range.

This does a great job at covering everything and does last along time but if you have pale skin like me steer well clear and i got the lightest one called "very light". when i first applied it i loved it and it was only a tiny bit too dark for me but it made me look like i had a healthy glow, but an hour later it had oxidixed alot and i looked like an oumpa loompa! i am going on holiday in a few months so i am hopeing to get a good tan so i will try again after that and update you, hope this helped (: x

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Hands down the best foundation I've ever used and I've tried plenty over the years. This covers EVERYTHING, even decades of sun damage, large pores, and broken capillaries, leaving you with a truly flawless finish. It stays put too...lasts through my high intensity workouts without running or streaking. Not the least expensive foundation available but well worth every penny.

on 3/1/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

HG Cannot live without (I have combi fair skin with occasional breakouts).

Best concealer, perfect foundation.

1. Works like a dream combined with fav. moisturizer to create the most amazing moisturizing foundation.
2. High pigmentation therefore will last you a lifetime and a half...minimum :)
3. Decent size tube that would make up for perhaps 6 30ml foundation bottles.
4. Affordable price.
5. Packaging is ideal. No bacteria going inside, no need to mix, stir or shake.
6. mat finish no need to set with powder
7. stays on the whole day without moving
8. better primer than udpp
9. 10 products in 1 ... awesomely versatile

Do not hesitate to try it out. A sample of this would last at least 2 months. Yes! Really!