Orly Basket Case

Orly Basket Case

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bright, Barbie hot pink. Love it. It's a glossy cream finish and I adore the fact that I can wear it with a little bit of the Seche Vite top coat and have it last for a week with minimal to no chipping.

on 5/31/2015 4:58:00 AM

This is Barbie pink, perfect for summer, as it looks great with the tan. I took 1 lippie off because I needed 3 coats to make sure I had full coverage. If you like bright pinks, you should definitely try this one.

For those of you who love pink, this is the perfect barbie pink. When I first put it on I was like omg this is just way too bright and I hated it, but after a few hours I saw the real beauty of the color and I wear it all the time now. Application was so easy, two coats of perfection, I love this barbie pink cream color!! Will definitely buy again if I ever run out

on 12/29/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great polish if you are looing for a nice sort of "barbie" pink without being too hot or loud. I get lots of compliments on this simple color.

Also something I love about this polish is that it looks fine with ONE coat. I saw someone say that it was streaky for them but I think they either had a bad batch or an old bottle. This goes on nicely with one coat and I really like that because I dont have 30 minutes to sit around painting my nails then letting it dry, and painting them again. Also, this stays looking really nice for about 4-5 days. so this is my go-to polish.

I am having such a hard time getting even coverage with this polish! It's a wonderful glossy hot pink creme but its soo streaky! Even after 2 coats, it leaves gaps and streaks. But I love the color..

Popular Polishes