Orly Basket Case

Orly Basket Case

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bright, Barbie hot pink. Love it. It's a glossy cream finish and I adore the fact that I can wear it with a little bit of the Seche Vite top coat and have it last for a week with minimal to no chipping.

on 5/31/2015 4:58:00 AM

This is Barbie pink, perfect for summer, as it looks great with the tan. I took 1 lippie off because I needed 3 coats to make sure I had full coverage. If you like bright pinks, you should definitely try this one.

For those of you who love pink, this is the perfect barbie pink. When I first put it on I was like omg this is just way too bright and I hated it, but after a few hours I saw the real beauty of the color and I wear it all the time now. Application was so easy, two coats of perfection, I love this barbie pink cream color!! Will definitely buy again if I ever run out

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In the bottle I thought this would be a semi light purple pink color. Once on the nails I found it to be much brighter. It turns out more of a bright Barbie pink. Not that that is bad by any means...I just expected something different. I didn't find it to be streaky. I put on a clear base coat, one coat of basket case, and a clear top coat... opaque and lovely! It dries in a decent time (although, I will say that may strongly be because I use an OPI drying spray) It wears well, will last in perfect condition for 5-6 days with no chipping or wearing at the tips. On that note, let me also say that I file my nail beds a tad before I apply polish, it gives the polish a rougher surface to grab onto and makes it last longer. I don't think I will repurchase this particular color, but that isn't to say it isn't worthy of repurchase.... there are just tons and tons of color options out there, this wasn't a particularly unique color that screams to me to repurchase to keep in my collection.

Popular Polishes