Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)

Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)
Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)Rosebud Salve Original

3.8

Petrolatum, Aromol (blend of 7 rose essential oils), Cotton Seed Oil.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

BEST LIP BALM EVER. makes your lips glossy and slightly pink without them being sticky. and lasts a long long time.

on 7/16/2017 9:23:00 AM

It's my go to lip balm. I have the other versions as well but I believe the original one is the best. It really moisturises my lips. Also the packaging is very authentic. It would be very suitable for teenagers and younger girls(or boys) to wear on a daily basis as well.

on 5/13/2017 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Prefer Nivea lip butter in any flavor to this. This migrates off of the lips. It is greasy and shiny, kind of like Vaseline. Applies clear. I have deeply pigmented lips and Nivea lip butter also tones them down in a flattering way -- slight white cast when you overapply). I do prefer this to Nuxe honey balm, but the citrus in Nuxe irritated my lips. I will say that because of the texture of the rosebud salve, your finger ends up picking up more than you need, so you go through it faster than a smaller tin of Nivea. I do use the excess salve for cuticles and don't mind the tin -- I just keep tins for home use.

on 4/22/2017 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product and its multiple uses. The price is reasonable, $7. What I don't like is the size. I had read about it on Pinterest before buying, however, since it is multipurpose, I guess I was expecting a larger container.

on 3/25/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

smells good but it is inconvinient since i have to use my finger to apply it. it is also STICKY and OILY , it feels heavy on my lips. the moisture is 2/5

on 3/2/2017 12:24:00 PM

I really liked how thick and moisturizing this product was, but I absolutely cannot get past the smell. I love it, but it's way too strong in this. I'm not usually sensitive to smells either so it was a bit surprising. I ended up using it to moisturize my cuticles.

on 3/2/2017 10:13:00 AM

Great great product !
I have used many, many lip treatments. Some of them were very expensive ,some cheap, nothing was good enough for my sensitive lips.I had Clarins, Avon, Oriflame, Blistex,Nivea,Burt&B, biotherm Lancome really many of them.
Lip butter from Nuxe was also very good but after some time, he crystallized and it was not easy to work with.
This one is exactly what I was looking for.Rosebud is quite expensive but I was using 1 package 6 months!
Its just great-my lips were never so nice before!
Smells great, works and give you nice light pink colour. Perfect to keep it in the bag and on the night table.
I have also Minted rose and Strawberry but original is the best.
Highly recommended to everyone has problems with dry lips

on 2/13/2017 4:38:00 PM

True HG lip balm product! 💋 This is moisturizing enough for the most intense winter weather, yet doesn't feel sticky or heavy, and light enough for application year round. I'm obsessed with the Rose scent and slight gloss as well!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this. Its super thick. I love using it overnight, theres usually still some on my lips the next morning. I also like using a thin layer of this underneath liquid lipsticks.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Found this years ago and had to have a tin of it stashed everywhere! I had forgotten about it because recently I discovered a lip treatment that I like, but just today my lips dried out like crazy! I remembered I had some of this in my nightstand drawer and slathered it on in high hopes of relief... It did not fail me! Almost instantly my lips were smooth and soft again! Never again will I forget about this salve! It's a Godsend!

Popular Lip Treatments