Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)

Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)
Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)Rosebud Salve Original

3.8

Petrolatum, Aromol (blend of 7 rose essential oils), Cotton Seed Oil.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Such a good product. It smells amazing and it's packaging is cute but a bit unsanitary. I always have problems with lip balm because my lips are so dry but this actually keeps them smooth. It's also very lightweight

on 10/15/2017 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't love the packaging on this, it melted during shipping but luckily it's greasy/squishy enough that I could push it back together (sort of). This reminds me a lot of aquaphor in that it's feels like a more slippery vaseline, I don't find it as nourishing as aquaphor but I do like it better on my lips. The shine and lovely rose scent is very nice. I don't really see much pink tint on my lips but it's pretty in the tin. Would repurchase.

on 5/13/2017 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Prefer Nivea lip butter in any flavor to this. This migrates off of the lips. It is greasy and shiny, kind of like Vaseline. Applies clear. I have deeply pigmented lips and Nivea lip butter also tones them down in a flattering way -- slight white cast when you overapply). I do prefer this to Nuxe honey balm, but the citrus in Nuxe irritated my lips. I will say that because of the texture of the rosebud salve, your finger ends up picking up more than you need, so you go through it faster than a smaller tin of Nivea. I do use the excess salve for cuticles and don't mind the tin -- I just keep tins for home use.

on 7/16/2017 9:23:00 AM

It's my go to lip balm. I have the other versions as well but I believe the original one is the best. It really moisturises my lips. Also the packaging is very authentic. It would be very suitable for teenagers and younger girls(or boys) to wear on a daily basis as well.

on 4/22/2017 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product and its multiple uses. The price is reasonable, $7. What I don't like is the size. I had read about it on Pinterest before buying, however, since it is multipurpose, I guess I was expecting a larger container.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

BEST LIP BALM EVER. makes your lips glossy and slightly pink without them being sticky. and lasts a long long time.

on 2/13/2017 4:38:00 PM

True HG lip balm product! 💋 This is moisturizing enough for the most intense winter weather, yet doesn't feel sticky or heavy, and light enough for application year round. I'm obsessed with the Rose scent and slight gloss as well!

on 3/25/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

smells good but it is inconvinient since i have to use my finger to apply it. it is also STICKY and OILY , it feels heavy on my lips. the moisture is 2/5

on 3/2/2017 10:13:00 AM

Great great product !
I have used many, many lip treatments. Some of them were very expensive ,some cheap, nothing was good enough for my sensitive lips.I had Clarins, Avon, Oriflame, Blistex,Nivea,Burt&B, biotherm Lancome really many of them.
Lip butter from Nuxe was also very good but after some time, he crystallized and it was not easy to work with.
This one is exactly what I was looking for.Rosebud is quite expensive but I was using 1 package 6 months!
Its just great-my lips were never so nice before!
Smells great, works and give you nice light pink colour. Perfect to keep it in the bag and on the night table.
I have also Minted rose and Strawberry but original is the best.
Highly recommended to everyone has problems with dry lips

on 3/2/2017 12:24:00 PM

I really liked how thick and moisturizing this product was, but I absolutely cannot get past the smell. I love it, but it's way too strong in this. I'm not usually sensitive to smells either so it was a bit surprising. I ended up using it to moisturize my cuticles.