Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)

Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)
Smith's Rosebud Salve (tin)Rosebud Salve Original

3.8

Petrolatum, Aromol (blend of 7 rose essential oils), Cotton Seed Oil.

on 4/22/2017 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product and its multiple uses. The price is reasonable, $7. What I don't like is the size. I had read about it on Pinterest before buying, however, since it is multipurpose, I guess I was expecting a larger container.

on 3/25/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

smells good but it is inconvinient since i have to use my finger to apply it. it is also STICKY and OILY , it feels heavy on my lips. the moisture is 2/5

on 3/2/2017 12:24:00 PM

I really liked how thick and moisturizing this product was, but I absolutely cannot get past the smell. I love it, but it's way too strong in this. I'm not usually sensitive to smells either so it was a bit surprising. I ended up using it to moisturize my cuticles.

on 3/2/2017 10:13:00 AM

Great great product !
I have used many, many lip treatments. Some of them were very expensive ,some cheap, nothing was good enough for my sensitive lips.I had Clarins, Avon, Oriflame, Blistex,Nivea,Burt&B, biotherm Lancome really many of them.
Lip butter from Nuxe was also very good but after some time, he crystallized and it was not easy to work with.
This one is exactly what I was looking for.Rosebud is quite expensive but I was using 1 package 6 months!
Its just great-my lips were never so nice before!
Smells great, works and give you nice light pink colour. Perfect to keep it in the bag and on the night table.
I have also Minted rose and Strawberry but original is the best.
Highly recommended to everyone has problems with dry lips

on 2/13/2017 4:38:00 PM

True HG lip balm product! 💋 This is moisturizing enough for the most intense winter weather, yet doesn't feel sticky or heavy, and light enough for application year round. I'm obsessed with the Rose scent and slight gloss as well!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this. Its super thick. I love using it overnight, theres usually still some on my lips the next morning. I also like using a thin layer of this underneath liquid lipsticks.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Found this years ago and had to have a tin of it stashed everywhere! I had forgotten about it because recently I discovered a lip treatment that I like, but just today my lips dried out like crazy! I remembered I had some of this in my nightstand drawer and slathered it on in high hopes of relief... It did not fail me! Almost instantly my lips were smooth and soft again! Never again will I forget about this salve! It's a Godsend!

on 12/28/2016 6:54:00 PM

I don't really see the hype it worked for a bit but my lips were still chapped I like my EOS balm better ... for me anyways... price is normal anything under 10 bucks is a thumbs up for me.. packaging is ehhh it opened on me once inside my purse soooo yea a sticky ass mess!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a cult product, so I was excited to use it. It works, but on closer inspection, it's just petroleum and cotton seed oil. Why did I spend $7 on what's essentially Vaseline? Feels like a ripoff.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This never previously appealed to me and I wish I listened to my gut on this. But, because of the matte lip trend I have been trying several moisturizing lip products. This will make your lips feels soft, no doubt about that. However, it is a very greasy feeling. And obviously if your nose is sensitive to scents, this has a rose scent that is pretty pungent and lingers.

One other note for me is the tin. Again, I should have known better. The tin is a pain to open (coupled with the fact that mine apparently sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and humidity, and some of the product seeped out, making it almost impossible to open the tin. Took me a good 2 or 3 minutes. Ugh). For me, the softness versus the messy application and the greasy feeling is not worth it. I would say use good old Vaseline for a fraction of the price and an easier container to open. But I guess for those who like the vintage feel or something grandma would use type product, this is great. Kidding aside, I am sure this (obviously) works great for some. For me it is a pass.