Nucelle Mandelic Serum 10 percent

Nucelle Mandelic Serum 10 percent

4.5

on 1/11/2011 4:54:00 PM

I used this product to help with blemishes because I heard it was realy good for that. I have some clogged pores around my nose to which I've been trying to clearup for awhile too. For blackheads I use pore strips and this helps get into my pores and clear every out. The 10% serum was great in how it works. You rub it on and then the trick is to leave it on for awhile and expect your skin to flake off alittle because you know it's working then. It's suppose to remove dead cells and dirt from the surface
SO DONT PANIC !! :) its suppose to do that !
Then the skin underneath is silky smooth and looks great..at least mine was ! ;)
I ordered this product online and it arrived in 7 business days which isnt too bad. I was willing to wait because I love Nucelle !! One other problem im having with my skin too is abit of rdness in my cheeks which wont go away, this is suppose to be really good for redness and stuff so im waiting to see if it gets any better !

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using Nucelle's products for about 6 months now. I started with the 10% mandelic acid serum to solve my acne. I had medium-mild acne and as soon as I started using this product I saw results. After about 11-14 days my acne was clearer than ever ! and my skin wasnt overly dry like some products sch as salicylic acid cleansers. After a few months I didn't have any breakouts anymore, I was very impressed to say the least because no other product had this kind of effect. I used it Once daily in the evenings. After being impressed I started using some of their other products and continue to use their mandelic moisturizers and even their sunscreen in the summer. I had great shipping because I'm located in Canada and the price was well worth it because it actually works ! I would definately recommend this product especially if you've tried other products with little effect such as proactive, clearasil, neutrogena..etc

on 9/9/2010 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok, see my posting for the entire Nucelle line from 2008. This is how long I have been using it. I don't understand how come this is not some revolutionary treatment, since everyone I give samples to loves it, and wants more. Probably they don't advertise. They should give me shares or something, 'cause I do it for free. I am now doing the cleanser, the 10% serum, the sunscreen (the only one I don't break out) and sometimes the night moisturizer. I ran out of daily lotion. You do need to remember to scrub every now and then. And you need to PAT it, not rub it in. It's gentle enough for my 17-year old son's face, I can see him clearing up after 3-4 days of using it. I tried to stop several times, but my acne came back, so no. But I do need a good moisturizer, oh MUA gods, please guide my hand (and wallet...)

on 6/28/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i rec'd this product in swap. it didnt agree with my skin. made my face itchy and i woke up with breakouts daily. i have switched to garden of wisdom 10% mandelic acid and its been amazing so far.the ingredient list is much smaller and it doesnt have fragrance and other irritants like the nucelle.i will stay with GOW.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This product is my HG of skincare. I have had problems with acne for nearly a decade and this is the only product that has worked on my skin consistently without having negative side effects. I have used this product for over a year and a half. It's been able to resolve both of my problems with comedonal acne and inflamed acne. My skin used to break out nearly every day and I would get a cyst at least monthly before using Nucelle. Now, my acne is now limited to a few clogged pores that are easy to extract and I haven't had any cystic acne since I've incorporated mandelic acid into my skincare regime. The only negative side effects that it causes is flaky skin on my forehead and nose, but I use Alba Botanica pineapple enzyme cleanser and moisturizer to remedy this problem. It is also really important to gradually begin to incorporate mandelic acid slowly into a regime, as your skin needs to adjust to it and it's a pretty powerful exfoliator.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Thanks to the oil cleansing method, I broke out HORRIBLY. The worst acne that I have ever encountered in my life. My face was painful and I had clogged pores all over my cheeks. Nucelle helped out with that :) It is very gentle and doesn't burn at all. It got rid of the acne and 90% of my clogged pores. It does make your skin flakey (I only got flakey around my nose and mouth area) but I just exfoliate with a washcloth and it's gone :) I would purchase the serum again!!! Totally recommend it!.

on 5/31/2008 7:30:00 PM

I've been using this for a few months now. I'd worked up to using every pm, but is too drying to use in am too. My skin has purged, peeled, etc, and up until last week, I liked it. I've stopped using as my face suddenly got soo dry it was red and burning. It never did clear up all my blackheads, but it did feel like my pimples wouldn't last as long. After not using for a week, I still have dry patches on either side of my nose, so maybe this was just too strong. I have sensitive, blotchy skin that borders on dry-combo. It could just be that this isn't for me!

on 4/23/2008 4:17:00 PM

Love the Serum and 10% is perfect for me. I do use MaMa lotion so I don't need anything stronger than 10%. It's mild enough that I can use it daily.

on 11/23/2007 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had very high hopes for this based on rave reviews. My skin is very oily and i have large pores and blackheads in my t-zone. It was my first venture into AHAs, so I was hoping to find a life saver. It helped a little bit and really did wonders controlling oil, but nothing much in the blackhead dept. Mandelic acid is supposed to be less irritating than glycolic, but my skin is not sensitive at all. It has been about 6 months since I stopped and think I may try a glycolic product.
EDIT 4/1: Started using again about a week ago and my skin looks amazing. Smaller pores, less shine and very even toned. Added one more lippie and will update after a longer period.

WOW!! AMAZING product!! I can't praise it enough!!! I don't even know where to start I am SO happy! Makes my foundation last almost 12 hours without touch ups!! Whereas before my foundation would melt within 2!!! (i wear it under foundation because it also moisturises!!)My pores have tightened and there are nooo blackheads!! My skin looks FLAWLESS!!! Can't get any better than that!!!!!!!

WARNING: Causes EXTREMELY FLAKY skin. Use with caution.