stila mascara (Uploaded by spoiledrotten)

2.2

21%
would repurchase
3.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/30/2011

Having tried alot of mascaras I can say that this isnt the worst one out there, but its definitly not the best. Theres minor clumping, it doesnt really volumize or curl and it only lengthens minimally, so it doesnt live up to its claims. This mascara also flakes, its just not worth it for the price. So many better mascaras out there for less!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/28/2011

This might be the worst mascara I've ever used, with one of the best brushes. I might clean the brush and try it in another mascara...it really gets every tiny lash. Too bad the formula is so aweful

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

Mar/31/2011

This mascara sucks! The brush bristles are too short and stubby that it can not apply on to my lashes without clumping. When I first opened it, it was dry! I don't know if it's suppose to be a dry formula or is my mascara was sitting on the display shelves for a while. Over all I hate this mascara, it did nothing for my lashes beside clumping them.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jan/17/2011

I got this as a sample in one of those Sephora mascara sample boxes and I must say that I LOVE it. I am a big Mascara girl as I have horrid lashes and this volumizes and lengthens beautifully. I don't know why this has such bad reviews. I'd pay full price for it.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Dec/15/2010

This mascara is ok...nothing fancy about it. The brush has a good shape but the mascara kind of clumps on to it. It doesn't really do much for me. The best mascara is by Lancome.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/23/2010

I got this mascara in the Stila can and to be honest, I have so many mascaras, I didn't think I'd use it. But I'm glad I did. It's a nice, soft mascara, that applies with ease. The formula is more wet, which I like and the brush is small so I can get my problematic lashes without smudging. Although I like the mascara, I doubt I will buy it again separately because there are …Read more

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Nov/11/2010

I got this product in a stila barbie can and its not great. it was kind of a dry formula ... or maybe mine was an old one? anyway, the mascara was kind of clumpy on the brush especially since the brush does not have long bristles. There are soo many drug store mascaras that are way better. Totally not worth the price... its just an ok mascara.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Oct/31/2010

This mascara is okay. It didn't do much to my lashes that other mascaras could do much better at doing.

The worst part about this mascara was that it clumped up after only a few times using it. It clumped up on the brush and made the mascara pretty much unusual. This was a big waste of money.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGray

Aug/17/2010

I found this in brown on beautyticket.com for $3.99 a tube. I'm a one-mascara-at-a-time kinda girl, and I don't particularly like brown mascara, but at that price I figured "what the heck." It's not the best mascara I've ever used, but I like it. The brush is awkward but it gets product onto my lashes. I get really, really nice length with it and good volume. It is a …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromilasik

Jul/18/2010

OK, it is not the worst mascara I have tried. It does not smear and something does come out of the tube although it certainly is not much. There is a slight inc in length and density to my lashes although results are fairly minimal. This is my last Lash Stash mascara and I would have thought that it is simply too old since I bought the stash over a year ago but seems like everyone had the same …Read more

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age36-43