wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Gorgeous warmish pink with a hint of peach. No different than high end lip glosses. Looks amazing with a tan. Frosty but so flattering. Also looks great as an accent, dab in the middle center of your lips to make them look bigger when you use a regular lipstick. Moisturize and exfoliate you lips before using, of course. No heavy purfume scent. Love Cherish! First recommended to me by a model as a secret highly pigmented but shockingly inexpensive lipgloss. I actually saw a lot of models using this as there go to easy lip off set.

on 12/21/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

no, Sinless is ****Frosty**** !, this color (Cherish) is slightly frosty with a mix of cool/warm tones ~~~

wow im suprised by all the negative rules on this lipgloss...i expected the color to be very frost that is why i bought it. Its a great alternative for a bold lip without being red or fuschia. The smell to me is also very good kind of like cake batter. So id def repurchase but this color is pigmeted that you dont need to layer so this will last me forever.

The color is so...disgusting. It's pale pink with so much frostiness that it overpowered my entire face. So much came out of the tube that it looks like you smeared glittery pink frosting all over your mouth.
It tastes like frosting too, which I like. The packaging is nice. It's small and compact, plus there are some pretty shiny spots. The applicator was a little short. I had to cut the bottle open so I could dig deeper and finish off the gloss. Then it found its way under my bed and hair and dust got all in the bottle so I finally got rid of it. The only good way to wear the lip-gloss is to apply a small bit then cover it with some neutral gloss to cover the whitish pink ugliness.

on 7/21/2009 9:06:00 PM

Far to frosty for my taste. No offence to anyone who likes it but I think it's kind of trashy looking.

on 11/30/2008 11:05:00 AM

This is probably just my personal opinion, but I HATE this product. I think it's so tacky looking...it's irredescent and baby pink. The smell is okay, but it's almost sickeningly sweet. Just not near natural enough for me.

on 9/22/2005 3:22:00 PM

Ok, I admit it..Im a Sephora/department store snob. Although, this is one staple from my teen years that I won't be without. It seemed to mature with me. Now, I don't wear it all over my lips, I just dot the center of my lips with this to give it fullness and shine. This is much to shiny to wear without a matte lipstick under it. It gives my lips a sexy glow and eye catching fullness that no other can achieve. I think I may just run out this weekend and try to stock up, I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if I didnt stock up and they discontinued it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I gave this to my sister. It looks gorgeous in the tube, but not on me. I guess if I had a decent nude lipliner (for which I am still on the lookout), it would work for me, but instead it makes my highly pigmented lips look frosty and wrong. Good and cheap, though.

on 4/19/2002 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty shimmery light pink. It brings out my tan and is perfect for the summer. Best of all it's only $1.99.