wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

1.8

on 12/17/2012 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i was attracted to this color in the package and decided to buy it ! but it turned out way to frosty and extremely sticky not to mention the smell isnt so pleasant imo, ( it feels abit like the scent of soap on ur lips). i kinda hated it at first but i finally figured out how to wear it. since its really frosty so i combine with the matte lipsticks. just use a bit to top it off. and it turned out great.. it gives the glossy effect with a nice a mount of frost ! But i would definitely not recommend buying this due to its stickiness and scent.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Considering how most people bought this for less than a dollar (or around that), then the price that I bought it for was expensive ($3). At the store, it looked like the nice amount of pink with few sparkles. However when I tried this on at home on my lips, the gloss made me look trashy. It was way too frosty and light-coloured. The consistency was also too sticky and it took me a while to evenly distribute it on my lips.

Moreover, I don't smell any sweet smell from it at all. All I smell is a product that's heavily laden with metals. It smells toxic. I'm not sure if Wal Mart will let me refund it because I do not want my 3 bucks going down the drain b/c of smthg I can't even use.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i didn't like this shade. it was a bit too frosty and made me look ill...but maybe for fairer skin itll work better

on 11/15/2004 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color was so pretty in the wand and the price was so cheap that I just had to give it a try. I was disappointed when I tried it on. It looks frosty white on my lips, making me look totally washed-out.