wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

I really do love these lip glosses. They are inexpensive and they are not sticky I repeat they are not sticky. I have tried other lip glosses and they are sticky or have an odd consistency or odd smell this does not. The lip glosses are usually under $3.00 and a little goes a long way so they last me a while. This is honestly my go to lip gloss that I wear almost every day. They do wear off but I don't mind. They are not drying either . I think they are great for any age but the price point is perfect for almost anyone for teenagers to women of any age. I would recommend you give it a try .

Gorgeous warmish pink with a hint of peach. No different than high end lip glosses. Looks amazing with a tan. Frosty but so flattering. Also looks great as an accent, dab in the middle center of your lips to make them look bigger when you use a regular lipstick. Moisturize and exfoliate you lips before using, of course. No heavy purfume scent. Love Cherish! First recommended to me by a model as a secret highly pigmented but shockingly inexpensive lipgloss. I actually saw a lot of models using this as there go to easy lip off set.

I love this color!!!! So I'm very disappointed that this didnt work out for me :( For starters it doesnt even smell safe, as soon as I opened it I could smell the gloss and its not a good smell and while i cant describe it exactly I do know that whatever the smell is it isnt a "safe" one. Stupidly I tried it on anyway, loved the color but not long after applying it my lips had a weird numb tingly feeling and Im pretty sure this isnt supposed to be a plumping gloss or whatever so this can't be good, I really like the color but learn from my mistake! Dumpster burial for this one!

on 12/17/2012 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i was attracted to this color in the package and decided to buy it ! but it turned out way to frosty and extremely sticky not to mention the smell isnt so pleasant imo, ( it feels abit like the scent of soap on ur lips). i kinda hated it at first but i finally figured out how to wear it. since its really frosty so i combine with the matte lipsticks. just use a bit to top it off. and it turned out great.. it gives the glossy effect with a nice a mount of frost ! But i would definitely not recommend buying this due to its stickiness and scent.

I like this lipgloss although it is a bit sticky but very frosty so its worth it. Im not a big fan of lipgloss I usually go for lipsticks but i still like this lipgloss and ill just use it for backup.

on 12/21/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

no, Sinless is ****Frosty**** !, this color (Cherish) is slightly frosty with a mix of cool/warm tones ~~~

wow im suprised by all the negative rules on this lipgloss...i expected the color to be very frost that is why i bought it. Its a great alternative for a bold lip without being red or fuschia. The smell to me is also very good kind of like cake batter. So id def repurchase but this color is pigmeted that you dont need to layer so this will last me forever.

on 1/31/2010 11:08:00 PM

At first glance the color on the tube looked nice so for less than $2 I thought why not. When I opened the tube I noticed a pretty strong plasticy kinda smell. It's pretty frosty like others have mentioned. I like the peach undertone it has. The gloss is pretty thick and sticky, therefore making the product last longer. It does feel moisturizing when I put it on, however I just can't get over how horrible this thing smells and the tastes it leaves on my lips. Idk how other people don't find the scent nasty or perhaps mine was just expired. I'm just going to throw it out.

This is really not that bad of a lip gloss! It is frosty, but some lip glosses are meant to be that way. If you apply a very small amount of this, you won't have a problem. I do have very fair skin and I think this product goes just fine with it. The scent is like a strong vanilla, but it's ALMOST a little too much. To describe the color, I would say it's a Barbie kind of pink with white undertones/shimmer. Looks lovely over a pink lipstick! At less than $2, I say it was worth it.

on 11/30/2008 11:05:00 AM

This is probably just my personal opinion, but I HATE this product. I think it's so tacky looking...it's irredescent and baby pink. The smell is okay, but it's almost sickeningly sweet. Just not near natural enough for me.