wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish
Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

Price: $

Price: $

wow im suprised by all the negative rules on this lipgloss...i expected the color to be very frost that is why i bought it. Its a great alternative for a bold lip without being red or fuschia. The smell to me is also very good kind of like cake batter. So id def repurchase but this color is pigmeted that you dont need to layer so this will last me forever.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect lip gloss if you want to add that little bit of shimmer to the center of your bottom lip to make it look fuller. It is frosty and that is what I love about it!! It can be used in a lot of ways..some subtle, others not so subtle. It comes with a doe foot applicator and honestly the smell isn't bothersome to me and I'm sensitive to them. When I really want a WOW lip..I use a darker pink liner, and this all over my lips with a plumping gloss on top and let me tell you, guys won't stare at your boobs they'll stare at your mouth--maybe that's one way of getting them to LISTEN for a change LOL Its not tacky at all, and it doesn't leave my lips dry as the sahara desert, I actually bought a back up of this because WnW always discontinues products I love (I'll miss you Fine Wink e/s!). This is one of those glosses that is great to have because you can do so many different looks with it, I would recommend buying it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i didn't like this shade. it was a bit too frosty and made me look ill...but maybe for fairer skin itll work better

on 4/17/2007 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss. It may scare some people when they first put it on because it is a little bit frosty. However, just give it a couple of minutes to sink in and what's left behind is a beautiful ylbb hue with a little shine. It lasts pretty long too! Smell and taste are awful but it fades quickly. Will buy again

on 4/19/2002 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty shimmery light pink. It brings out my tan and is perfect for the summer. Best of all it's only $1.99.