wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2002 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty shimmery light pink. It brings out my tan and is perfect for the summer. Best of all it's only $1.99.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I gave this to my sister. It looks gorgeous in the tube, but not on me. I guess if I had a decent nude lipliner (for which I am still on the lookout), it would work for me, but instead it makes my highly pigmented lips look frosty and wrong. Good and cheap, though.

This is a soft, rosey pink gloss with a lot of shimmer. I really love this shade, for the summer, or the winter, it just looks so polished and delicate. It lasts, and is very easy to use, the consistency is awesome! I have had no problems with leaks, or it going bad. A great value, I consider this a holy grail gloss.

on 1/21/2004 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

oh this was just awful. i'm so glad it as cheap because i just ended up throwing it away. i don't know if i got an old stock one but mine was very pasty. and when i put it on...it had an awful smell...looked frosty white on my lips. gross.

on 1/24/2004 2:01:00 AM

aite...tha color in tha tube was pretty. wen i went home nd tried it on...not so good. the texture was reallly thick and it was more silver than pink. i don't think i would buy it again.

on 2/4/2004 10:23:00 AM

This is my new favorite gloss to wear over lipsticks that I want to appear lighter or just give an extra kick to. Also, it makes my lipstick last all day. I will keep on buying it!

on 11/15/2004 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color was so pretty in the wand and the price was so cheap that I just had to give it a try. I was disappointed when I tried it on. It looks frosty white on my lips, making me look totally washed-out.

I believe the mixed impressions regarding this gloss come from the fact that it is a *truly* pink shade. It's a no-holds-bar, pale pink that *definitely* will not appeal to everyone. I happen to reach for this gloss when I'm going for a more "pinked-out" look and I know I'm at my tannest. On pale skin, this just doesn't jive. It's way too frosty and, though questionable under certain conditions, it can be applied so that it looks *really* good. The trick is to not over-do it. I mean, it's Wet n' Wild for $1.99, so you can't get your hopes up. If you're going for a subtle or natural look, you aren't going to reach for this. If you're in the market for a friskier gloss, this'll do.

on 9/22/2005 3:22:00 PM

Ok, I admit it..Im a Sephora/department store snob. Although, this is one staple from my teen years that I won't be without. It seemed to mature with me. Now, I don't wear it all over my lips, I just dot the center of my lips with this to give it fullness and shine. This is much to shiny to wear without a matte lipstick under it. It gives my lips a sexy glow and eye catching fullness that no other can achieve. I think I may just run out this weekend and try to stock up, I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if I didnt stock up and they discontinued it.

on 1/12/2007 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great gloss to add pearl to my coral/peachy pink lippies. I would prefer it unscented. I find the scent puts me off from using it:(