Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2016 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Just trying out this color cherish so far so good not sticky but very light in texture. A bit frosty but the frost makes my skin glow so i prefer over glitter and clear glosses. Try it

I really do love these lip glosses. They are inexpensive and they are not sticky I repeat they are not sticky. I have tried other lip glosses and they are sticky or have an odd consistency or odd smell this does not. The lip glosses are usually under $3.00 and a little goes a long way so they last me a while. This is honestly my go to lip gloss that I wear almost every day. They do wear off but I don't mind. They are not drying either . I think they are great for any age but the price point is perfect for almost anyone for teenagers to women of any age. I would recommend you give it a try .

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have loved all of the MegaSlicks glosses I have ESP BronzeBerry but I happen to like a good frosty color even at my advanced age! I like Sinless & Sun Glaze too just coz I like frosty glosses. These glosses feel luxuriously thick & I got this for $1.59 at Kroger such a steal. This gloss is very multi dimensional pinky coral peach a real winner! It is kind of iridescent too. It smells/tastes inoffensive not bad or anything. It's got little glitter flecks but it doesn't feel gritty. Sun Glaze, Sinless & Bronze Berry are dupes for some older Chanel glossimers so is this. :) pretty amazing for less than $2!!

Gorgeous warmish pink with a hint of peach. No different than high end lip glosses. Looks amazing with a tan. Frosty but so flattering. Also looks great as an accent, dab in the middle center of your lips to make them look bigger when you use a regular lipstick. Moisturize and exfoliate you lips before using, of course. No heavy purfume scent. Love Cherish! First recommended to me by a model as a secret highly pigmented but shockingly inexpensive lipgloss. I actually saw a lot of models using this as there go to easy lip off set.

on 6/16/2014 3:55:00 PM

I'm a sucker for these MegaSlicks - this is my 4th one, I think. The color in the tube is really pretty, but once applied is so, so, so frosty the color isn't the focus at all. It is a light pink that is appropriate for spring/summer. Of course, I'll keep playing with it because the MegaSlicks are super hydrating and seem to have decent staying power for me.

on 10/3/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really wanted to like this product because I love the frosted pink colour. But the quality just makes it impossible to actually wear it.

The product is very thick and fairly sticky, even for a frosted gloss. It's impossible to get it to spread evenly, even with a lipstick primer underneath. Just as you get it right, you obviously need to move your mouth at some point and then it's uneven again. And the frosted nature of it makes it blatantly obvious and kind of ruins the point of the look.

The stickiness persists for a long time and if you have more than a thin coat on gives that "mouth glued shut" effect that's not particularly attractive. It also has a really obnoxious scent that doesn't fade for a long time.

Like I said, I wanted this to be a nice product because the colour is really pretty. The packaging is also attractive. But it's just too hard to wear.

I love this color!!!! So I'm very disappointed that this didnt work out for me :( For starters it doesnt even smell safe, as soon as I opened it I could smell the gloss and its not a good smell and while i cant describe it exactly I do know that whatever the smell is it isnt a "safe" one. Stupidly I tried it on anyway, loved the color but not long after applying it my lips had a weird numb tingly feeling and Im pretty sure this isnt supposed to be a plumping gloss or whatever so this can't be good, I really like the color but learn from my mistake! Dumpster burial for this one!

on 12/17/2012 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i was attracted to this color in the package and decided to buy it ! but it turned out way to frosty and extremely sticky not to mention the smell isnt so pleasant imo, ( it feels abit like the scent of soap on ur lips). i kinda hated it at first but i finally figured out how to wear it. since its really frosty so i combine with the matte lipsticks. just use a bit to top it off. and it turned out great.. it gives the glossy effect with a nice a mount of frost ! But i would definitely not recommend buying this due to its stickiness and scent.

I like this lipgloss although it is a bit sticky but very frosty so its worth it. Im not a big fan of lipgloss I usually go for lipsticks but i still like this lipgloss and ill just use it for backup.

on 12/21/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

no, Sinless is ****Frosty**** !, this color (Cherish) is slightly frosty with a mix of cool/warm tones ~~~