wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish
Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

Price: $

Price: $

I have loved all of the MegaSlicks glosses I have ESP BronzeBerry but I happen to like a good frosty color even at my advanced age! I like Sinless & Sun Glaze too just coz I like frosty glosses. These glosses feel luxuriously thick & I got this for $1.59 at Kroger such a steal. This gloss is very multi dimensional pinky coral peach a real winner! It is kind of iridescent too. It smells/tastes inoffensive not bad or anything. It's got little glitter flecks but it doesn't feel gritty. Sun Glaze, Sinless & Bronze Berry are dupes for some older Chanel glossimers so is this. :) pretty amazing for less than $2!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect lip gloss if you want to add that little bit of shimmer to the center of your bottom lip to make it look fuller. It is frosty and that is what I love about it!! It can be used in a lot of ways..some subtle, others not so subtle. It comes with a doe foot applicator and honestly the smell isn't bothersome to me and I'm sensitive to them. When I really want a WOW lip..I use a darker pink liner, and this all over my lips with a plumping gloss on top and let me tell you, guys won't stare at your boobs they'll stare at your mouth--maybe that's one way of getting them to LISTEN for a change LOL Its not tacky at all, and it doesn't leave my lips dry as the sahara desert, I actually bought a back up of this because WnW always discontinues products I love (I'll miss you Fine Wink e/s!). This is one of those glosses that is great to have because you can do so many different looks with it, I would recommend buying it.

This is really not that bad of a lip gloss! It is frosty, but some lip glosses are meant to be that way. If you apply a very small amount of this, you won't have a problem. I do have very fair skin and I think this product goes just fine with it. The scent is like a strong vanilla, but it's ALMOST a little too much. To describe the color, I would say it's a Barbie kind of pink with white undertones/shimmer. Looks lovely over a pink lipstick! At less than $2, I say it was worth it.