wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

I love this color!!!! So I'm very disappointed that this didnt work out for me :( For starters it doesnt even smell safe, as soon as I opened it I could smell the gloss and its not a good smell and while i cant describe it exactly I do know that whatever the smell is it isnt a "safe" one. Stupidly I tried it on anyway, loved the color but not long after applying it my lips had a weird numb tingly feeling and Im pretty sure this isnt supposed to be a plumping gloss or whatever so this can't be good, I really like the color but learn from my mistake! Dumpster burial for this one!

on 9/8/2011 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I might have gotten a bad tube, it was super sticky and gloopy. Hard to apply.
The colour is super frosty, it looks terrible. I've used the wetslicks clear gloss before, and it's pretty decent so I thought I would try a colored gloss. I was disappointed right away even though it was less than $2

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was going through a pink l/g phase when I grabbed this. Granted, it was very cheap but also very hideous. It looked both Barbie-like and trashy, frosty to the point where you wondered if your face was a cake. It made me look like a tart (not Tarte) and I seriously considered wearing blue e/s to complete the look. Ick! I recommend stay far away unless this actually is the look you are trying to channel this look (no judgement).

on 4/1/2010 7:17:00 PM

very frosty and opaque. On my very fair skin, did not look good and can't imagine it looking good on anyone else. however, i can see it being used to add just a tiny amount of shine with something else, or spread very thinly with chapstick. the smell is overwhelming.

Well, ya get what ya pay for. In fairness I have to say I chose the wrong color for me. With Asian med.-tan skin this pink is way too Barbie, way to shimmery, and smells awful. Probably best for fair complections

This is a soft, rosey pink gloss with a lot of shimmer. I really love this shade, for the summer, or the winter, it just looks so polished and delicate. It lasts, and is very easy to use, the consistency is awesome! I have had no problems with leaks, or it going bad. A great value, I consider this a holy grail gloss.