wet n wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A CherishEnter Title

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

I like this lipgloss although it is a bit sticky but very frosty so its worth it. Im not a big fan of lipgloss I usually go for lipsticks but i still like this lipgloss and ill just use it for backup.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Considering how most people bought this for less than a dollar (or around that), then the price that I bought it for was expensive ($3). At the store, it looked like the nice amount of pink with few sparkles. However when I tried this on at home on my lips, the gloss made me look trashy. It was way too frosty and light-coloured. The consistency was also too sticky and it took me a while to evenly distribute it on my lips.

Moreover, I don't smell any sweet smell from it at all. All I smell is a product that's heavily laden with metals. It smells toxic. I'm not sure if Wal Mart will let me refund it because I do not want my 3 bucks going down the drain b/c of smthg I can't even use.

Good thing I bought this on sale - It's inexpensive enough normally, but I'm glad I didn't drop more than a buck on this stuff. I'm a gloss junkie and am always trying out new glosses; I was hoping this would be the nice, neutral peachy shimmer it seems to be in the tube. But I was really disappointed when I tried it. The color, when applied, was nothing like it seemed. It is really frosty, a cool-toned pink, totally different than it looks in the tube. The gloss smells bad - There's a sort of sweet frosting type scent underneath an overwhelming "warm" cosmetic scent. The formula was inconsistent - full of bubbles and little grits/lumps. Worst of all? It was horribly drying and highlighted every crack and dry patch on my lips. I normally love Wet 'n Wild, the line is full of hidden gems, but this was a total miss for me.

The color is so...disgusting. It's pale pink with so much frostiness that it overpowered my entire face. So much came out of the tube that it looks like you smeared glittery pink frosting all over your mouth.
It tastes like frosting too, which I like. The packaging is nice. It's small and compact, plus there are some pretty shiny spots. The applicator was a little short. I had to cut the bottle open so I could dig deeper and finish off the gloss. Then it found its way under my bed and hair and dust got all in the bottle so I finally got rid of it. The only good way to wear the lip-gloss is to apply a small bit then cover it with some neutral gloss to cover the whitish pink ugliness.

on 6/20/2009 4:04:00 PM

I picked this up today for £1.87 in tescos. I really like it because it appears a frosty pink but when applied it has some peachy, golden tones on my lips. It feels really moisturising, and i love the smell. Lasting power is ok, but what do you expect? I can live with re -applying it!

on 12/15/2008 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like the shittiest most shitty lip gloss ever. No offense to the people who like it but i have it in Cherish564A. From the little bottle i thought it eould be cute but its not. When i put it on it looks trashy and waaaaay to frost. Then again i do have tan skin that may be why but im not going to buy it again. I might try another colour though.

on 11/30/2008 11:05:00 AM

This is probably just my personal opinion, but I HATE this product. I think it's so tacky looking...it's irredescent and baby pink. The smell is okay, but it's almost sickeningly sweet. Just not near natural enough for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i didn't like this shade. it was a bit too frosty and made me look ill...but maybe for fairer skin itll work better

I believe the mixed impressions regarding this gloss come from the fact that it is a *truly* pink shade. It's a no-holds-bar, pale pink that *definitely* will not appeal to everyone. I happen to reach for this gloss when I'm going for a more "pinked-out" look and I know I'm at my tannest. On pale skin, this just doesn't jive. It's way too frosty and, though questionable under certain conditions, it can be applied so that it looks *really* good. The trick is to not over-do it. I mean, it's Wet n' Wild for $1.99, so you can't get your hopes up. If you're going for a subtle or natural look, you aren't going to reach for this. If you're in the market for a friskier gloss, this'll do.

on 11/15/2004 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color was so pretty in the wand and the price was so cheap that I just had to give it a try. I was disappointed when I tried it on. It looks frosty white on my lips, making me look totally washed-out.

Popular Lip Glosses