Barielle Nail Brightener

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.0

I liked this until I realized it was actually making my nails yellow. It's supposed to cover up stains and brighten nails, which it does, but makes nails worse underneath. The lasting power is OK. I wouldn't waste money on this.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been searching for this product for 10+years! Finally!! I have naturally yellow nails. No, they arent stained; they grow in yellowish and have since i was a kid. So do me toenails. Even my teeth are naturally yellowish :( That being said, its very frustrating that almost all products for yellow nails seek to either prevent polish from staining, bleach out existing stains, etc...since none of these products change the fact that mine are naturally yellow, they dont work. This problem has lad me to having my nails painted with color every day since i quit biting them at 12! I have never been able to do most "natural" or "sheer" nude colors, like Mademoiselle, etc, cuz tho the nail bed looks ok, the yellow tinge of the tip shows thru and throws off the whole palette, like the color has oxidized in a tanning bed or something...*sigh*. Nothing would make them look bright and NATURAL, except french manicure which i dont have the diligence to get redone every week nor the patience to do once a week myself. UNTIL THIS MIRACLE. I LOVE this product. One or two coats of any "natural" nail color (Mademoiselle, Sugar Daddy, even Barielle Natural Nail Camouflage) to hide imperfections, then just one coat of this Nail Brightener and I have bright, luminous, lovely natural nails that look fake. I cant say enough. Tho this is a godsend for me since i cant prevent the yellowness, this would work miracles if you had allowed your nails to become satined. Its a sheer whitish cream with tiny flecks of opalescent blue which perfectly counterbalance the hideous yellow tinge. Like all Barielle polish, great staying power and finish. Please go buy this is you have yellowed/stained nails.

Popular Polishes