Clean Warm Cotton

Clean Warm Cotton

3.7

This smells exactly like a dryer sheet. Exactly. Really clean and soapy, like a laundry room. Not for me.

My boyfriend's reaction to me wearing it: "Did you bathe in Tide?!" So, not sexy ladies!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It really does smell like warm cotton. But I would never spritz this on my clothing before going out. I don't want to smell like dryer sheets. Although I did spritz this on my bed sheets to give my room a squeaky clean smell.

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this as part of a Sephora fragrance sampler, and I have to say, it smells just like laundry detergent. It's not an unpleasant smell, maybe for laundry or a room freshener, but it just didn't work for me as a perfume at all. Maybe if the laundry smell was mixed with a floral or something else to give it more depth, but as it is, it's one of the few scents I've ever washed off.

on 7/21/2015 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells like clean laundry or dryer sheets. It's not a bad scent but I don't really want to smell so much like that. It is strong and long lasting and if you love the scent I recommend it. It just wasn't for me. Would make the perfect linen spray. Would not repurchase.

on 6/11/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I guess you either like or dislike this scent. However, it's a great scent for some specific purposes: if you don't want a heavy fragrance and especially if you need to freshen up. Just note that there's a definite difference in the EdP and rollerball versions as the EdP is MUCH stronger. I used the rollerball on a trip when it was really really hot and all my clothes and myself remained fresh smelling thanks to the Clean Warm Cotton rollerball in my purse. I'll definitely buy more of this when the rollerball runs out.

on 5/4/2015 10:25:00 AM

I'm on the fence on this one. It really is a nice warm clean scent (as opposed to cool and crisp, I guess). However, either it fades very quickly, or it's what I normally smell like after a shower (we use Ivory with Aloe bar soap, to be specific) - I simply cannot detect it after 30 minutes.

Update - hubby does not approve of this scent; says it smells like dryer sheets.

on 4/8/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Many fragrances give me migraines, but not this one. To me, it smells exactly like its name: clean, comforting, and warm. I wear it during Fall and Winter and I've received the "You smell GOOD!" compliments from time to time. The lasting power is decent on me as well. Most perfumes, especially fruity florals and aquas, fade within half an hour, but this does linger. I'm on my last little bit of this and I'm trying to preserve it, because it is expensive!!!

on 2/20/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this scent. It is so clean smelling,so fresh! I highly recommend this if you like lite, airy,so fresh smelling. I get so many compliments whenever i wear it, i get stopped by complete strangers and asked what scent i am wearing, everyone always says that they are going to purchase it also.

I received a sample of this with my Sephora Fragrance kit. It does smell literally like clean cotton. It smells like dryer sheets. Not that it smells bad, but I don't want to smell like dryer sheets.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really love this perfume. It lasts all day and it wafts through the air but it isn't suffocating or cloying. Not for anyone who would not want to feel like they have dryer sheets in their nose 24/7 :p

Popular Fragrances