Clean Warm Cotton

Clean Warm Cotton

3.7

I receive tons of compliments wearing clean warm cotton . I would suggest buying the lotion over the fragrance . The lotion smells great and is not as offensive. (Some people have allergies to perfume or fragrences)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'd heard the hype about this scent, and now that I've enjoyed this fragrance for months, I understand why. To me, Warm Cotton smells like lemon-scented, freshly laundered towels. It smells fresh-from-the-dryer clean, IMO. This fragrance warms up quite nicely with the heat of one's body and melds with the natural scent of one's skin. This is definitely light enough for the warmer months of the year, but it can be suitably used year-round. It's unique and light, perfect for those who prefer to wear scents that aren't super strong.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this as part of a Sephora fragrance sampler, and I have to say, it smells just like laundry detergent. It's not an unpleasant smell, maybe for laundry or a room freshener, but it just didn't work for me as a perfume at all. Maybe if the laundry smell was mixed with a floral or something else to give it more depth, but as it is, it's one of the few scents I've ever washed off.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It really does smell like warm cotton. But I would never spritz this on my clothing before going out. I don't want to smell like dryer sheets. Although I did spritz this on my bed sheets to give my room a squeaky clean smell.

This smells exactly like a dryer sheet. Exactly. Really clean and soapy, like a laundry room. Not for me.

My boyfriend's reaction to me wearing it: "Did you bathe in Tide?!" So, not sexy ladies!

Yes this is an exact Laundry/dryer sheets smell.
Normally I would LOVE it and the smell from the nozzle is to die for.
BUT it's way too strong unfortunately. Even one spritz is suffocating.
The Sillage is huge, but it tones down after one hour.
Im still trying to figure out a way to wear it without feeling overwhelmed.
I tried spritzing it on the back of my neck, which is the best option for now (but only one spritz !!)
I would like to dilute it with water and to create a body spray but I'm not sure whether this will work.
I have the 100 ml deluxe edition. Can you imagine how long this will last me ??

on 4/8/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Many fragrances give me migraines, but not this one. To me, it smells exactly like its name: clean, comforting, and warm. I wear it during Fall and Winter and I've received the "You smell GOOD!" compliments from time to time. The lasting power is decent on me as well. Most perfumes, especially fruity florals and aquas, fade within half an hour, but this does linger. I'm on my last little bit of this and I'm trying to preserve it, because it is expensive!!!

on 5/4/2015 10:25:00 AM

I'm on the fence on this one. It really is a nice warm clean scent (as opposed to cool and crisp, I guess). However, either it fades very quickly, or it's what I normally smell like after a shower (we use Ivory with Aloe bar soap, to be specific) - I simply cannot detect it after 30 minutes.

Update - hubby does not approve of this scent; says it smells like dryer sheets.

on 7/21/2015 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells like clean laundry or dryer sheets. It's not a bad scent but I don't really want to smell so much like that. It is strong and long lasting and if you love the scent I recommend it. It just wasn't for me. Would make the perfect linen spray. Would not repurchase.

on 6/11/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I guess you either like or dislike this scent. However, it's a great scent for some specific purposes: if you don't want a heavy fragrance and especially if you need to freshen up. Just note that there's a definite difference in the EdP and rollerball versions as the EdP is MUCH stronger. I used the rollerball on a trip when it was really really hot and all my clothes and myself remained fresh smelling thanks to the Clean Warm Cotton rollerball in my purse. I'll definitely buy more of this when the rollerball runs out.

Popular Fragrances