Jergens Jergens Natural Glow Firming

Jergens Natural Glow Firming

3.8

on 7/20/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a self tanner fan, but I do feel I need a glow at the start of the summer when I'm still pasty. I really like this. The gradual tan is awesome bc it's blendable. It's also a healthy glow as opposed to what you get from a spray on tan. This is really cool stuff, I highly recommend if you want healthy glow. As far as the firming aspect goes, there is a slight change in my cellulite, I'd say a 20 percent reduction. Will buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feeling on this. As a moisturizer it's actually pretty good. While I don't love the scent, it doesn't smell bad. As a self tanner it's definitely very gradual. I'll usually use it in the morning and then at night if I need faster results. It doesn't streak, and goes on really smoothly. And indoors it looks pretty decent. Outdoors though, in full daylight you can definitely see a bit of orange. I first used it on my legs in the spring when they were super white and the orange was more noticeable then. When I had built a bit of natural colour, the orange wasn't as obvious. For the price it's pretty decent.

I have been using Jergen's self tanners for years now. I think compared to other self tanners on the market, this one gives you the best bang for your buck. It does the job and isn't as expensive as it's competitors. I have a medium toned complexion and I would recommend it for anyone who has medium-darker skin tonnes. However, I have friends who have used this product who are fairer than I and have complained about it being a little on the orange side. I do not notice this nor mind the colour I get from the tanner because to me it does as the label suggests and gives you that sun kissed glow. Obviously, very different than that brownish tan you would get from a tanning bed but on the plus side, safe for your skin! The newest bottles have "black tea" as an ingredient in them (which I noticed gave a different scent, much nicer than the original) and firming listed on the bottle...however I do not really notice any firming properties.

on 4/23/2016 6:10:00 PM

I've used this for a couple of years now and love it! I'm very fair toned and burn easily so this product is perfect for me. I apply everyday for 3 days. I use a moisturizer first and then put the Jergens on. I use only a quarter size on each area and rub in a circular motion. After the first 3 days I notice the color and start doing the application every second day. The smell is great and my legs look fantastic, not so Irish!

on 7/12/2015 3:44:00 AM

ive been using this tanning lotion for a few years now and though I occasionally stray to try other brands, i always come back to this one. i really only use it on my legs as thats where i tan the most soni use this to just even it out to the most natural "sun-kissed skin so hot it'll melt your popsicle". sry i couldnt resist the california girls line. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I loved the new smell and how quickly it dries! I think the firming is an optical illusion because of the tan which hides the dimples. But the colour came out after only a few uses! I would for sure use it again

on 5/24/2015 7:28:00 AM

I'm really pale and can't tan naturally, besides a little farmers tan or being slightly darker after a sun burn. So I decided I wanted to use this on my legs. They look great. After a week of using it my skin was several shades darker. It can look a little splotchy but its hardly noticeable. Its a great moisturizer and it smells good to me. Like caramel kind of, not something you can get from a lot of other self tanners.

on 5/1/2015 2:21:00 PM

I'm super pale and unable to tan naturally. I first tried Jergens Natural Glow Lotion (the regular kind) years ago and hated the smell. I'm going on a trip to Puerto Rico soon and didn't want to look quite so ghostly, so I picked up a bottle of the firming lotion. Remember how I said I'm super pale? Well, most gradual tanners are too dark for me. (I use NARS Siberia and MAC NW10, for reference) I cut this 50/50 with a vanilla-scented lotion and the smell is actually nice. I was expecting that awful tanner smell that it had years ago and was pleasantly surprised. I wish they offered one shade lighter for people who are very fair, but I understand that the demand probably isn't big enough to warrant it. Anyway, it smells better than it used to, the price is right, the bottle doesn't clog, and it doesn't turn me orange as long as I cut it with lotion. 4/5 lipsticks for me and I'll likely repurchase.

on 12/20/2014 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought it and put it on my arms, so far the new improved smell is pleasant and it dried in moments, I'll keep you posted....

on 8/14/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

i'm glad i didn't give up on the natural glow line of tanners after trying the foaming version, which faded super quickly, smelled super chemically and was not subtle. the firming/moisturizing natural glow version smells nice, is easy to apply and gave my skin golden, natural looking colour.