Ardell invisibands 110

invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is my first time using false eyelashes. They feel a little heavy on my left eye. Maybe its just me. Look natural and they are good for every day makeup.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My favorite false lashes I was surprised at the reviews I thought I had stumbled on to a beauty secret but appreantely everyone loves these to and with good reason! They fit my Asian Almond shaped eyes great i don't have to trim them and I don't wear a lot of makeup so false lashes is not a every day product for me but if the mood strikes me I reach for these and I even have MAC false lashes, these are my favorite and so natural looking I don't feel like a drag queen when I am wearing them :) before you spend big bucks on shu urmeura or MAC lashes try these! You won't be disappointed especially not for a few dollars :)!

I really love these! I thought at first that they weren't dramatic enough -- and it's true, they're not super-dramatic. However, they're just natural enough to not make one feel self-conscious like during the day, and dramatic enough to add that extra oomph to your eyes. As others said, people notice your lashes, but not necessarily that they're fake.

This will be a staple from now on. I'll get others when I'm on stage or something like that, but for a night out when I have to get made up in the afternoon - I'll go with these!

on 7/19/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

These are the first lashes I have purchased expect ones I bought a few years ago from MAC that I never used. I was looking for something on the very natural side but unfortunately these did not work for me since they did not look any better than my real lashes. My natural lashes are long and can look full and intense with a few coats of mascara. I would recommend these to anyone that have short lashes and want something natural. I plan on getting another style or size to replace these.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

These 110 lashes are my ultimate favorite!! They're not too thick or too long, they look like real lashes Everytime I wear them someone compliments me on "my lashes" They act so surprised when I tell them they're fake :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools