Ardell invisibands 110

Ardell invisibands 110
invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.7

on 2/13/2017 1:09:00 PM

As I have grown older my lashes have thinned out and I find that using a more natural looking false lash really helps the look of my eyes. I have tried several brands and several different styles and believe I have settled on this Ardell product. It did take me a little time to become accomplished re application but the real challenge seemed to be finding a pair that didn't look too artificial. The demi wisps were just too much for me but these look very much like my lashes but better. The thin band makes the look very natural. I do have an allergy to latex and so I use a latex free adhesive glue made by Revlon. The price point on these is good - especially if you get them on any kind of sale or buy in volume. (On a personal note - I found that making it my mission to apply lashes every single day for one full month worked to teach me how to apply them without too much angst!).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These actually look pretty real. I have used worse and used better before. Makes lashes look instantly longer and thicker which is nice. Looks a lot more natural than 90% of the lashes out there. Well done invisbands.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought the 110s. I just wanted to state a few things:
1. the invisible band doesn't necessarily contribute to a 'natural look' --mainly because it is quite obvious and the plastic-y artificiality can't be covered up with eyeliner.
2. They make good half lashes, but for some reason, as full lashes they do end up making my eyes look smaller and kinda void of life (with that dully glistening plastic so close to the eyeballs?). IDK why.
I feel that I look better without them.
3. They are good lashes for layering. (So, first this and then the 301 half lashes--to make for a smooth transition).
4. Clearly I would repurchase as I have done so already. They are good for certain 'looks'--lashes are fun!
However they don't hold up that well compared to other ardell lashes, nor as well as Quo! They start looking gritty and worn quite quickly even if one takes great care of them. Also, they lose their curl in a jiffy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is my first time using false eyelashes. They feel a little heavy on my left eye. Maybe its just me. Look natural and they are good for every day makeup.

on 1/11/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Great light weight lashes! Not bulky nor heavy at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

Love these. Super natural looking and easy to apply. Very pretty.

on 12/26/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The are super natural & light weight, you won't feel like you are wearing eyelashes at all. The band is flexible yet firm enough to hold its shape when you apply them. These are my favourite natural eyelashes I reach for. They are not super duper long, so they look very natural on small Asian eyes like mine. I have several backups of this style. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

These lashes are nice. They don't look false- very natural look but still not thick enough for me. Search continues for everyday daytime eyelash!! :)

on 7/9/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Before I jump into the review, here’s a little background on my eyes: my lashes are straight and sparse, and they angle downwards thanks to my single Asian eyelid pushing them down. I’ve always been apprehensive about using falsies because I don’t have much eye real estate to work with, and a heavy lash is apt to make my eyes look really small, lazy, or both because the fold of my eyelid would push them downwards. Still, I longed for wispy, elegant lashes—something I could never achieve with mascara alone.

Enter Ardell 110! These natural-looking falsies add definition to my eyes without weighing them down, giving me a long, luxurious curl. I love how it’s not heavy enough to cause a shadow and make my eyes look beady or sleepy, especially since the structure of my eyelids tends to push falsies down a bit. All in all: totally MLBB (well, WAY better considering their length and curl)!

110s aren’t for ladies who want drama. They help accentuate what’s already there in a really flattering way, though—and that makes them a winner in my book.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools