Ardell invisibands 110

Ardell invisibands 110
invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought the 110s. I just wanted to state a few things:
1. the invisible band doesn't necessarily contribute to a 'natural look' --mainly because it is quite obvious and the plastic-y artificiality can't be covered up with eyeliner.
2. They make good half lashes, but for some reason, as full lashes they do end up making my eyes look smaller and kinda void of life (with that dully glistening plastic so close to the eyeballs?). IDK why.
I feel that I look better without them.
3. They are good lashes for layering. (So, first this and then the 301 half lashes--to make for a smooth transition).
4. Clearly I would repurchase as I have done so already. They are good for certain 'looks'--lashes are fun!
However they don't hold up that well compared to other ardell lashes, nor as well as Quo! They start looking gritty and worn quite quickly even if one takes great care of them. Also, they lose their curl in a jiffy.

on 7/9/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Before I jump into the review, here’s a little background on my eyes: my lashes are straight and sparse, and they angle downwards thanks to my single Asian eyelid pushing them down. I’ve always been apprehensive about using falsies because I don’t have much eye real estate to work with, and a heavy lash is apt to make my eyes look really small, lazy, or both because the fold of my eyelid would push them downwards. Still, I longed for wispy, elegant lashes—something I could never achieve with mascara alone.

Enter Ardell 110! These natural-looking falsies add definition to my eyes without weighing them down, giving me a long, luxurious curl. I love how it’s not heavy enough to cause a shadow and make my eyes look beady or sleepy, especially since the structure of my eyelids tends to push falsies down a bit. All in all: totally MLBB (well, WAY better considering their length and curl)!

110s aren’t for ladies who want drama. They help accentuate what’s already there in a really flattering way, though—and that makes them a winner in my book.

on 7/18/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Very natural. You just see long skinny spikes of lashes that make your eyes look bigger, and add a nice thick lash line to your profile. Not for ladies who want drama.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE THESE! They are very natural and long lasting for a few uses too.
I trim and make it sparser (by cutting some of the hair strands completely off) and I use it at lower lashes

I love these lashes. I just love them. Price wasn't bad at all and I'd definitely buy them again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are the best fake eyelashes I have worn. They look like my real lashes, only longer and fuller. But not drag queen-esque. I'm sure most of us have put on another style and they were way too long or thick and instead of looking beautiful you suddenly looked like a man trying to be a woman. This will probably be the answer to your fake eyelash prayers. They are natural, but oh so wonderful, and not really dramatic. If you want to be dramatic Ardell makes really long thick ones too.

on 8/18/2008 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic lashes! I had dropped a bomb on Shu Uemura lashes, mostly because I wanted a lesson on how to use them. Now that I have the hang of it, I'm trying different brands. These are actually much MORE comfortable, sexy and natural looking than the Shu ones. I don't even have to trim these. They fit really well. Oh, and I only use Japanese lash adhesive, the kind that you can also use to fake a double eye lid (LOL). That's because they come with a skinny brush that you use to spread the glue along the strip. I think it's much easier than squeezing the glue out of the tube and then applying it. Sasa has several different brands.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools