Ardell invisibands 110

Ardell invisibands 110
invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.9

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These lashes are very natural looking. They are about as long as mine are naturally, however they fill in and add a ton of volume and symmetry to your lashes. Very lovely.

Quite easy to apply, but not as easy as the 105's for some reason.

These are really great lashes for a natural look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These actually look pretty real. I have used worse and used better before. Makes lashes look instantly longer and thicker which is nice. Looks a lot more natural than 90% of the lashes out there. Well done invisbands.

on 1/16/2016 6:41:00 AM

My go to lashes, perfect for a natural look for girls with small eyes, they gave you a nice almond shape if you know how to place them properly.
I havent had issuse with the size of the lashes dont need to cut them to fit my eye shape. Great lashes for beginners

on 8/6/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm fond of these lashes because they're the first ones I ever tried! I reused them until I lost the right eye. I'm planning to try other styles for now, but I'll definitely repurchase these when I'm done.

on 11/18/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are the most fantasticaly wonderful lashes. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them! They are very natural looking and they aren't heavy at all. I do have to cut a little off the inner portion, but that is simply because I don't like to have a uniform look all the way across. I like having a tapered look in the inner corner. I also apply a gel/creme/kohl eyeliner over the band (once it is on my eye) and finish with 1 swipe of mascara. My eyelashes look fantastic and I get so many compliments on how pretty they are. People, literally, can not tell them apart from my natural lashes. If I can offer one other piece of advice, it would be to curl them before putting on the mascara and to use a lash comb to separate them.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are the best fake eyelashes I have worn. They look like my real lashes, only longer and fuller. But not drag queen-esque. I'm sure most of us have put on another style and they were way too long or thick and instead of looking beautiful you suddenly looked like a man trying to be a woman. This will probably be the answer to your fake eyelash prayers. They are natural, but oh so wonderful, and not really dramatic. If you want to be dramatic Ardell makes really long thick ones too.

on 11/16/2007 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i like many of ardell's false lashes, but 110 are my favorite. people comment on my long lashes but don't know they're fake until i tell them.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools