Ardell invisibands 110

Ardell invisibands 110
invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.7

on 2/13/2017 1:09:00 PM

As I have grown older my lashes have thinned out and I find that using a more natural looking false lash really helps the look of my eyes. I have tried several brands and several different styles and believe I have settled on this Ardell product. It did take me a little time to become accomplished re application but the real challenge seemed to be finding a pair that didn't look too artificial. The demi wisps were just too much for me but these look very much like my lashes but better. The thin band makes the look very natural. I do have an allergy to latex and so I use a latex free adhesive glue made by Revlon. The price point on these is good - especially if you get them on any kind of sale or buy in volume. (On a personal note - I found that making it my mission to apply lashes every single day for one full month worked to teach me how to apply them without too much angst!).

on 9/25/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't wear lashes often, but when I do...this is the only brand! Strip or individual lashes...both are better than any others that I have tried. I use the Black Ardell lash glue. I have only used one other glue....it was a nightmare! The Ardell is flexible, easy to remove and does not bother sensitive eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These lashes are very natural looking. They are about as long as mine are naturally, however they fill in and add a ton of volume and symmetry to your lashes. Very lovely.

Quite easy to apply, but not as easy as the 105's for some reason.

These are really great lashes for a natural look.

on 1/16/2016 6:41:00 AM

My go to lashes, perfect for a natural look for girls with small eyes, they gave you a nice almond shape if you know how to place them properly.
I havent had issuse with the size of the lashes dont need to cut them to fit my eye shape. Great lashes for beginners

on 1/11/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Great light weight lashes! Not bulky nor heavy at all.

on 8/6/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm fond of these lashes because they're the first ones I ever tried! I reused them until I lost the right eye. I'm planning to try other styles for now, but I'll definitely repurchase these when I'm done.

on 3/31/2013 6:14:00 AM

I bought the 109 style which are a bit more natural, but still have the invisible band. These are a great lightweight lash. The invisible allows your liner to peek through. They add thickness and length without being too heavy or costume-y. Because they are so lightweight, they stay put all day with the right adhesive. They are a bit flimsy and I haven't figured out how to make them last more than one wearing, but they are so inexpensive that I put them on subscription from Amazon. I will be getting seven 4 packs per month at a discount. I love them that much! And I feel like I can wear them to the office which is imperative.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

on 11/18/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are the most fantasticaly wonderful lashes. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them! They are very natural looking and they aren't heavy at all. I do have to cut a little off the inner portion, but that is simply because I don't like to have a uniform look all the way across. I like having a tapered look in the inner corner. I also apply a gel/creme/kohl eyeliner over the band (once it is on my eye) and finish with 1 swipe of mascara. My eyelashes look fantastic and I get so many compliments on how pretty they are. People, literally, can not tell them apart from my natural lashes. If I can offer one other piece of advice, it would be to curl them before putting on the mascara and to use a lash comb to separate them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great natural lash. Can layer mascara over them (from underneath) once they are glued on. Haven't worn them alone, but I probably will at some weddings this summer. Still looking for a perfect glue; the Ardell cream glue tube doesn't last well on me; the clear honey colored one seems stronger but can be hard to get off. Wanting to try the 305s too.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools