Ardell invisibands 110

4.7

on 6/4/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm sorry but I thought this style was terrible. They looked obnoxiously long in person, yet didn't show up at all in photographs. They're not dark or voluminous enough to want to wear for a special event, but they're too awkwardly long to wear everyday. Not a fan.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Am I the only one not liking this? Even with eyeliner, the "clear" band makes it look so freaking obvious I have on FAKE eyelashes. I thought the clear band would help make it look real, but it doesn't. It just looks INCREDIBLY obvious I'm wearing false lashes. I'll do an update if I change my mind, but I can't see myself repurchasing this.

on 1/11/2015 6:22:00 PM

Ive been just getting into using falsies and these are my second pair (the first pair I tried for $1 elf ones) and I really like how natural they look on my lashes!! My lashes are average thickness and length, nothing exciting. But these just add the extra oomph I was looking for without being over the top!

Loves it!

Edit: I still really like these but took a lippy off for them being very delicate. The hairs pull out really easy even when Im being very careful with them!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought the 110s. I just wanted to state a few things:
1. the invisible band doesn't necessarily contribute to a 'natural look' --mainly because it is quite obvious and the plastic-y artificiality can't be covered up with eyeliner.
2. They make good half lashes, but for some reason, as full lashes they do end up making my eyes look smaller and kinda void of life (with that dully glistening plastic so close to the eyeballs?). IDK why.
I feel that I look better without them.
3. They are good lashes for layering. (So, first this and then the 301 half lashes--to make for a smooth transition).
4. Clearly I would repurchase as I have done so already. They are good for certain 'looks'--lashes are fun!
However they don't hold up that well compared to other ardell lashes, nor as well as Quo! They start looking gritty and worn quite quickly even if one takes great care of them. Also, they lose their curl in a jiffy.

on 6/3/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these okay, BUT, I personally wear falsies all the time, therefore I keep one pair on for about a week. Makes no sense for me to take them off every night & reapply in the morning. This particular brand gets messed up, frizzed, and out of shape when I sleep with them on, as my cheaper ones from the beauty supply store keep their shape for a week. For that reason, I'm giving a 3.

If you want to go through the hassle of taking off & putting on again & again, these are pretty good though, but all the removing & reapplying does also cause them to lose shape quite a bit of the time.

Also, the ELF lashes are only a dollar, and I can also wear them all day & night for about a week, and they look really nice & pretty natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These actually look pretty real. I have used worse and used better before. Makes lashes look instantly longer and thicker which is nice. Looks a lot more natural than 90% of the lashes out there. Well done invisbands.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is my first time using false eyelashes. They feel a little heavy on my left eye. Maybe its just me. Look natural and they are good for every day makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

These lashes are nice. They don't look false- very natural look but still not thick enough for me. Search continues for everyday daytime eyelash!! :)

I really love these! I thought at first that they weren't dramatic enough -- and it's true, they're not super-dramatic. However, they're just natural enough to not make one feel self-conscious like during the day, and dramatic enough to add that extra oomph to your eyes. As others said, people notice your lashes, but not necessarily that they're fake.

This will be a staple from now on. I'll get others when I'm on stage or something like that, but for a night out when I have to get made up in the afternoon - I'll go with these!

on 7/19/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

These are the first lashes I have purchased expect ones I bought a few years ago from MAC that I never used. I was looking for something on the very natural side but unfortunately these did not work for me since they did not look any better than my real lashes. My natural lashes are long and can look full and intense with a few coats of mascara. I would recommend these to anyone that have short lashes and want something natural. I plan on getting another style or size to replace these.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools