Ardell invisibands 110

invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.7

on 7/9/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Before I jump into the review, here’s a little background on my eyes: my lashes are straight and sparse, and they angle downwards thanks to my single Asian eyelid pushing them down. I’ve always been apprehensive about using falsies because I don’t have much eye real estate to work with, and a heavy lash is apt to make my eyes look really small, lazy, or both because the fold of my eyelid would push them downwards. Still, I longed for wispy, elegant lashes—something I could never achieve with mascara alone.

Enter Ardell 110! These natural-looking falsies add definition to my eyes without weighing them down, giving me a long, luxurious curl. I love how it’s not heavy enough to cause a shadow and make my eyes look beady or sleepy, especially since the structure of my eyelids tends to push falsies down a bit. All in all: totally MLBB (well, WAY better considering their length and curl)!

110s aren’t for ladies who want drama. They help accentuate what’s already there in a really flattering way, though—and that makes them a winner in my book.

on 4/13/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The #110's are the BEST false eyelashes ever for a very natural look if you're trying to pull them off as your real eyelashes. My friends just think I'm wearing a lot of mascara when I wear these. I love this set so much, I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 or 6 backups in my stash and I've gone through maybe a dozen. Back before I learned, I used to get my falsies wet, which completely ruins the shape. Now I don't get them wet or apply mascara on them and they last for 8-9 wears. Just crimp them with the eyelash curler when they start to lose their shape. Please note that you need to wear eyeliner with the 110's since the band is visible without eyeliner. I find that I also have to dab a little eyeliner on the clear parts of the band that show. Revlon Fantasy Lengths Intensifying eyelashes are similar to the Ardel 110s and do not require disguising with extra liner since the Revlon band is a solid black band but I don't know if Fantasy Lengths has been discontinued. I stocked up back when they were on sale and haven't needed to buy any in a couple of years. For a super sexy evening look, I've had success layering the 110's with the 53 demi lashes. I don't like spikey or very thick fringe falsies because they don't look right on me but the 110's are perfect. They look great with every kind of eye makeup from a classic naked eye with winged liner to my everyday taupe/brown look and they are especially gorgeous with a smokey eye. I love these eyelashes! The only drawback is that the tips of the falsies are so long that they rub against my sunglasses. One more thing: false eyelashes look better with eyeliner. Since my natural lashes are sparse, I tightline my lids and fill in my lashline with dark (not necessarily black) liner. This not only helps my falsies to blend in but also brings out my eyes. Sadly, I can't pull off this look everyday just because it takes too much time and daily wearing of eyeliner eventually irritates my eyes.

on 3/31/2013 6:14:00 AM

I bought the 109 style which are a bit more natural, but still have the invisible band. These are a great lightweight lash. The invisible allows your liner to peek through. They add thickness and length without being too heavy or costume-y. Because they are so lightweight, they stay put all day with the right adhesive. They are a bit flimsy and I haven't figured out how to make them last more than one wearing, but they are so inexpensive that I put them on subscription from Amazon. I will be getting seven 4 packs per month at a discount. I love them that much! And I feel like I can wear them to the office which is imperative.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

on 2/13/2017 1:09:00 PM

As I have grown older my lashes have thinned out and I find that using a more natural looking false lash really helps the look of my eyes. I have tried several brands and several different styles and believe I have settled on this Ardell product. It did take me a little time to become accomplished re application but the real challenge seemed to be finding a pair that didn't look too artificial. The demi wisps were just too much for me but these look very much like my lashes but better. The thin band makes the look very natural. I do have an allergy to latex and so I use a latex free adhesive glue made by Revlon. The price point on these is good - especially if you get them on any kind of sale or buy in volume. (On a personal note - I found that making it my mission to apply lashes every single day for one full month worked to teach me how to apply them without too much angst!).

on 11/18/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are the most fantasticaly wonderful lashes. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them! They are very natural looking and they aren't heavy at all. I do have to cut a little off the inner portion, but that is simply because I don't like to have a uniform look all the way across. I like having a tapered look in the inner corner. I also apply a gel/creme/kohl eyeliner over the band (once it is on my eye) and finish with 1 swipe of mascara. My eyelashes look fantastic and I get so many compliments on how pretty they are. People, literally, can not tell them apart from my natural lashes. If I can offer one other piece of advice, it would be to curl them before putting on the mascara and to use a lash comb to separate them.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These actually look pretty real. I have used worse and used better before. Makes lashes look instantly longer and thicker which is nice. Looks a lot more natural than 90% of the lashes out there. Well done invisbands.

on 1/11/2015 6:22:00 PM

Ive been just getting into using falsies and these are my second pair (the first pair I tried for $1 elf ones) and I really like how natural they look on my lashes!! My lashes are average thickness and length, nothing exciting. But these just add the extra oomph I was looking for without being over the top!

Loves it!

Edit: I still really like these but took a lippy off for them being very delicate. The hairs pull out really easy even when Im being very careful with them!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought the 110s. I just wanted to state a few things:
1. the invisible band doesn't necessarily contribute to a 'natural look' --mainly because it is quite obvious and the plastic-y artificiality can't be covered up with eyeliner.
2. They make good half lashes, but for some reason, as full lashes they do end up making my eyes look smaller and kinda void of life (with that dully glistening plastic so close to the eyeballs?). IDK why.
I feel that I look better without them.
3. They are good lashes for layering. (So, first this and then the 301 half lashes--to make for a smooth transition).
4. Clearly I would repurchase as I have done so already. They are good for certain 'looks'--lashes are fun!
However they don't hold up that well compared to other ardell lashes, nor as well as Quo! They start looking gritty and worn quite quickly even if one takes great care of them. Also, they lose their curl in a jiffy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My absolute fave lash for bridal! Adds the perfect amount of length and drama but still looks beautiful and natural. Love that they are real hair, because it allows it to curl like real lashes!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools