Ardell invisibands 110

Ardell invisibands 110
invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110invisibands 110

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These lashes are very natural looking. They are about as long as mine are naturally, however they fill in and add a ton of volume and symmetry to your lashes. Very lovely.

Quite easy to apply, but not as easy as the 105's for some reason.

These are really great lashes for a natural look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It is my first time using false eyelashes. They feel a little heavy on my left eye. Maybe its just me. Look natural and they are good for every day makeup.

on 8/6/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm fond of these lashes because they're the first ones I ever tried! I reused them until I lost the right eye. I'm planning to try other styles for now, but I'll definitely repurchase these when I'm done.

on 3/31/2013 6:14:00 AM

I bought the 109 style which are a bit more natural, but still have the invisible band. These are a great lightweight lash. The invisible allows your liner to peek through. They add thickness and length without being too heavy or costume-y. Because they are so lightweight, they stay put all day with the right adhesive. They are a bit flimsy and I haven't figured out how to make them last more than one wearing, but they are so inexpensive that I put them on subscription from Amazon. I will be getting seven 4 packs per month at a discount. I love them that much! And I feel like I can wear them to the office which is imperative.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Let me begin by saying I am a complete newbie with false lashes. This is my 2nd time ever using lashes. The first attempt was with a different brand and they were a bit uncomfortable. THESE....THESE 110 Ardell lashes are fantastic. 110 are thin and long with what is called invisibands which is a very thin clear band that the lashes adhere to. All you see are tiny dots on the band which is where the lashes begin. The shape of 110 lashes are very nice in fact I didn't need to trim them. They fit perfectly on my small narrow lids. They are strong yet bend very easily to get a natural contour and fit. I used Revlon lash glue and these lashes stayed perfect for over 9 hours until I was ready to take them off. I was able to layer a few coats of mascara over them and they looked so glamorous yet natural! My biggest complaint with false lashes is that some are so over the top and thick that they look drag queenish. 110 gives you more omph and is the final touch to create a smoky eye for a night out. 110's are natual enough for day wear but I'm just not that into a full face for work so I wouldn't wear them for day. Highly highly recommend these lashes for anyone.

on 11/18/2012 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are the most fantasticaly wonderful lashes. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them! They are very natural looking and they aren't heavy at all. I do have to cut a little off the inner portion, but that is simply because I don't like to have a uniform look all the way across. I like having a tapered look in the inner corner. I also apply a gel/creme/kohl eyeliner over the band (once it is on my eye) and finish with 1 swipe of mascara. My eyelashes look fantastic and I get so many compliments on how pretty they are. People, literally, can not tell them apart from my natural lashes. If I can offer one other piece of advice, it would be to curl them before putting on the mascara and to use a lash comb to separate them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great natural lash. Can layer mascara over them (from underneath) once they are glued on. Haven't worn them alone, but I probably will at some weddings this summer. Still looking for a perfect glue; the Ardell cream glue tube doesn't last well on me; the clear honey colored one seems stronger but can be hard to get off. Wanting to try the 305s too.

on 12/26/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The are super natural & light weight, you won't feel like you are wearing eyelashes at all. The band is flexible yet firm enough to hold its shape when you apply them. These are my favourite natural eyelashes I reach for. They are not super duper long, so they look very natural on small Asian eyes like mine. I have several backups of this style. <3

on 7/18/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Very natural. You just see long skinny spikes of lashes that make your eyes look bigger, and add a nice thick lash line to your profile. Not for ladies who want drama.

on 6/3/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these okay, BUT, I personally wear falsies all the time, therefore I keep one pair on for about a week. Makes no sense for me to take them off every night & reapply in the morning. This particular brand gets messed up, frizzed, and out of shape when I sleep with them on, as my cheaper ones from the beauty supply store keep their shape for a week. For that reason, I'm giving a 3.

If you want to go through the hassle of taking off & putting on again & again, these are pretty good though, but all the removing & reapplying does also cause them to lose shape quite a bit of the time.

Also, the ELF lashes are only a dollar, and I can also wear them all day & night for about a week, and they look really nice & pretty natural.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools