Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hair background: Long (breast length), wavy, thick (not overly thick, each strand is thick, but amount is fairly normal), somewhat coarse in texture. Color treated (some balayage, and demi permanent- not super damaged chemically). My damage comes from lack of hair cuts and heat styling. (blow dry and flat iron regularly). I was my hair about 2-3x a week, so I'd say even heat styling isnt that bad.
I had been having the driest hair for the past few months, and I tried everything albeit cutting it off. I tried joico, oribe, shea moisture, tigi deep conditioners... and although they were fine, nothing was truly moisturizing my hair! I used Moroccan oil (which is still use and love) but I was still not getting enough moisture. enter, REDKEN ALL SOFT HEAVY CREAM- hoy buckets yall, this stuff is so good. I used it as an everyday (every wash, by no means everyday) conditioner as well as a treatment ( i'll wash - usually with malibu undoo-goo since this is about 2x a month- then follow with this, comb through and leave on 20 minutes or so, then rinse) I finally have real hair again! My ends are not fried, my scalp doesnt look oily, its not weighed down, its just feels SOFT and MOISTURIZED. no more broom straw ends! If you need moisture, you need this!

First off- I have super long, super thick, super dry, wavy hair. If I don't use good conditioner, it becomes one giant dreadlock. Not a good time.
Buuuut, I found this magic in a tube, and I love it. It's a thick cream texture, that glides effortlessly through the beast. It detangles like a champ,really moisturizers,and makes my hair feel so heathy. I've noticed a huge difference, especially when I ran out and reverted to whatever was left in my shower. This also helps keep the mane detangled all day. I just wish it came in a bigger tube!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. Like seriously love it and have been using it for at least a few years as my regular conditioner. I have long hair that turns into a tangled mess the second my hair gets wet and this stuff is the only conditioner strong enough to actually put a little moisture in my hair and let me brush it after a wash. I try to keep it in as long as possible and have used it as a proper conditioning treatment with a shower cap on for at least an hour. My hair feels like silk afterwards. I will always have a tube of this in the house as long as Redken keeps it in their line.

I used to bleach my hair platinum and it was so dull, frizzy and dry. It literally broke off in the shower until I used this. My hair is 1A or 2A /ii/f and was heavily bleached from box dyed black and I'd recommend this product anytime to anyone with bleached damaged hair. I'd also recommend to get a leave in conditioner and/or some oil for the hair.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Well, I've gone through a whole tube of this stuff now, so I can confidently say that this is just "meh". I was going to give it an even lower rating but I figured, it doesn't do anything bad to my hair...it just doesn't do anything good to my hair either. Like...it does nothing. It doesn't provide any slip and my hair doesn't feel any better in the shower or after drying. So I would recommend you save your money for something else.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Not a bad product but for the price I think the packaging is too small. It smells GREAT. However I can't say I've noticed much softening. Maybe I'll give it another go with a repurchase. Probably not.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this! I have short fine hair that is frequently bleached light blonde.
I came home from vacation with really dry hair.
I found this in my shower (daughter had bought it). I was in love after the first use.
I also woke up with my hair not sticking straight up which never happens.
my hair is easy to style and feels healthy!
I will be buying my own for sure!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm bleached with super long hair and this is AMAZING !

I love Redken All Soft Heavy Cream! I have thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and flat iron into an aline shoulder length bob. It really makes my hair soft and healthy looking. When I use other conditioners, my hair doesn't look as smooth and frizz free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Meh. I did not find this worthy of all the hype and beauty awards. It's strictly OK. I have bushy, curly, dry hair so it is difficult to find anything effective but my HG is the L'Oreal Absolut Repair line.