Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. Like seriously love it and have been using it for at least a few years as my regular conditioner. I have long hair that turns into a tangled mess the second my hair gets wet and this stuff is the only conditioner strong enough to actually put a little moisture in my hair and let me brush it after a wash. I try to keep it in as long as possible and have used it as a proper conditioning treatment with a shower cap on for at least an hour. My hair feels like silk afterwards. I will always have a tube of this in the house as long as Redken keeps it in their line.

I used to bleach my hair platinum and it was so dull, frizzy and dry. It literally broke off in the shower until I used this. My hair is 1A or 2A /ii/f and was heavily bleached from box dyed black and I'd recommend this product anytime to anyone with bleached damaged hair. I'd also recommend to get a leave in conditioner and/or some oil for the hair.

To Read all 357 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Well, I've gone through a whole tube of this stuff now, so I can confidently say that this is just "meh". I was going to give it an even lower rating but I figured, it doesn't do anything bad to my hair...it just doesn't do anything good to my hair either. Like...it does nothing. It doesn't provide any slip and my hair doesn't feel any better in the shower or after drying. So I would recommend you save your money for something else.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Not a bad product but for the price I think the packaging is too small. It smells GREAT. However I can't say I've noticed much softening. Maybe I'll give it another go with a repurchase. Probably not.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this! I have short fine hair that is frequently bleached light blonde.
I came home from vacation with really dry hair.
I found this in my shower (daughter had bought it). I was in love after the first use.
I also woke up with my hair not sticking straight up which never happens.
my hair is easy to style and feels healthy!
I will be buying my own for sure!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm bleached with super long hair and this is AMAZING !

I love Redken All Soft Heavy Cream! I have thick wavy hair that I blow dry straight and flat iron into an aline shoulder length bob. It really makes my hair soft and healthy looking. When I use other conditioners, my hair doesn't look as smooth and frizz free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Meh. I did not find this worthy of all the hype and beauty awards. It's strictly OK. I have bushy, curly, dry hair so it is difficult to find anything effective but my HG is the L'Oreal Absolut Repair line.

This is absolutely hands down the best deep conditioner i have ever tried!
I have thick dark hair, about shoulder length. Usually tangly and stubborn.
This makes my hair feel like SILK. not only that but it keeps my hair tangle free until my next wash. It's amazing!
My boyfriend tried it and he has very frizzy hair and he loves it as well.
Definitely give this a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I used to use it years ago and can't remember why I stopped.
I recently revisited this and have been using it weekly for the past month. It's a brilliant conditioner and on the fast lane to becoming a staple.

I usually leave it in for about an hour, sometimes using a heat cap for the remaining 30 minutes. My hair comes out buttery soft and detangled. Today I noticed how glossy my hair looks, but I don't know whether this is down to my clean diet or this conditioner.

Either way, the All Soft Heavy Cream and the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm are the two deep conditioners I'll always reach for. They are just that good.