Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Current Formula: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.Old Formula: Water (aqua), cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, guar hydropropyltrimonium chloride, fragrance (perfum), methylparaben, taurine, laureth-23, laureth-4, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, ppg-5-ceteth-20, wheat amino acids, hydrolyzed soy protein, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecitin, phosphoric acid, avacado oil/persea gratissima, trehalose, arginine hcl, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I've got waist length, thick, rebonded hair. Back then before I started rebonding, my hair was coarse, frizzy and unmanageable. Yes, the trend is relaxing and not rebonding, but relaxing doesn't tame my frizz at all.

I've been repurchasing this for more than 15 years now. Absolute hair HG!

I went through a phase where I'd want to try every other hair treatment, but I'd always come back to this.

Leaves my hair manageable, soft, tangle free and I really really love the smell (though I had an ex who'd tell me my hair stinks everytime I used this).

Now that I'm over the experimental hair treatment buying phase, I keep telling myself I can do without this, but at some point I'd feel like I need it anyway.

Honestly, even if it does nothing for my hair, I'd still use it for the wonderful smell.

I find that there's no difference in how soft my hair feels if I left it on for a longer period of time vs rinsing it right off after applying.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this conditioner. I have used everything, including Olaplex. This really seems to have moisturized my dry hair better than any product I have used since the original Wella Kolesterol with a heat cap. I was reluctant to try it as I was irritated at Redken for discontinuing the Smooth Lock line. It is expensive, but worth it. I may get three used out of my tube which almost never happens as I have a big head and a lot of hair,lol! My hair is naturally gray and brown mix, heavily highlighted blonde, and I frequently (several times weekly) use heat styling, for the record.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this after the Redken Hair Cleansing Cream and Matrix Total Results Brass Off Blue-Violet shampoo (I always use one shampoo after the other) and it makes my naturally dark brunette hair that I have bleached every month super soft and silky. I never put this in my roots since my hair is short and it's a bit heavy for that but it's perfect for my ends.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hair background: Long (breast length), wavy, thick (not overly thick, each strand is thick, but amount is fairly normal), somewhat coarse in texture. Color treated (some balayage, and demi permanent- not super damaged chemically). My damage comes from lack of hair cuts and heat styling. (blow dry and flat iron regularly). I was my hair about 2-3x a week, so I'd say even heat styling isnt that bad.
I had been having the driest hair for the past few months, and I tried everything albeit cutting it off. I tried joico, oribe, shea moisture, tigi deep conditioners... and although they were fine, nothing was truly moisturizing my hair! I used Moroccan oil (which is still use and love) but I was still not getting enough moisture. enter, REDKEN ALL SOFT HEAVY CREAM- hoy buckets yall, this stuff is so good. I used it as an everyday (every wash, by no means everyday) conditioner as well as a treatment ( i'll wash - usually with malibu undoo-goo since this is about 2x a month- then follow with this, comb through and leave on 20 minutes or so, then rinse) I finally have real hair again! My ends are not fried, my scalp doesnt look oily, its not weighed down, its just feels SOFT and MOISTURIZED. no more broom straw ends! If you need moisture, you need this!

First off- I have super long, super thick, super dry, wavy hair. If I don't use good conditioner, it becomes one giant dreadlock. Not a good time.
Buuuut, I found this magic in a tube, and I love it. It's a thick cream texture, that glides effortlessly through the beast. It detangles like a champ,really moisturizers,and makes my hair feel so heathy. I've noticed a huge difference, especially when I ran out and reverted to whatever was left in my shower. This also helps keep the mane detangled all day. I just wish it came in a bigger tube!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. Like seriously love it and have been using it for at least a few years as my regular conditioner. I have long hair that turns into a tangled mess the second my hair gets wet and this stuff is the only conditioner strong enough to actually put a little moisture in my hair and let me brush it after a wash. I try to keep it in as long as possible and have used it as a proper conditioning treatment with a shower cap on for at least an hour. My hair feels like silk afterwards. I will always have a tube of this in the house as long as Redken keeps it in their line.

I used to bleach my hair platinum and it was so dull, frizzy and dry. It literally broke off in the shower until I used this. My hair is 1A or 2A /ii/f and was heavily bleached from box dyed black and I'd recommend this product anytime to anyone with bleached damaged hair. I'd also recommend to get a leave in conditioner and/or some oil for the hair.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Well, I've gone through a whole tube of this stuff now, so I can confidently say that this is just "meh". I was going to give it an even lower rating but I figured, it doesn't do anything bad to my hair...it just doesn't do anything good to my hair either. Like...it does nothing. It doesn't provide any slip and my hair doesn't feel any better in the shower or after drying. So I would recommend you save your money for something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this! I have short fine hair that is frequently bleached light blonde.
I came home from vacation with really dry hair.
I found this in my shower (daughter had bought it). I was in love after the first use.
I also woke up with my hair not sticking straight up which never happens.
my hair is easy to style and feels healthy!
I will be buying my own for sure!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Not a bad product but for the price I think the packaging is too small. It smells GREAT. However I can't say I've noticed much softening. Maybe I'll give it another go with a repurchase. Probably not.