Uploaded by steffy_b

price range

Reviews

fromTovah

Aug/18/2016

It's been in my cabinet for 30 years. Talk about a staple!

About reviewer (825 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

2.0

Sep/25/2015

Didn't like this, didn't work for me. I might as well have been wearing nothing. You know a deodorant is bad when you need to layer another one on top of it for it to be even a little effective.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

Sep/14/2014

This did not work for me and even left my under arms red and inflamed. As for excess sweating...it did nothing.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Sep/18/2012

My favorite antiperspirant. It's unscented, which is a must for me, goes on clear & works so well! No wetness for two days, this is good stuff. I can seriously skip a day, wow. I'm not the stinkiest person anyway, so I can't vouch for that, but it totally takes care of the gambit of armpit issues, lol. I buy it for about $9 and it lasts me 4ish months. Highly recommended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/19/2012

Awesome.. fist of all it doest make your underarm dark or something and the sweating is controlled :P

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Apr/06/2011

The best deodorant I have ever used. It takes a while before it dries on the skin, but it is very effective!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

fromkittyc

Apr/19/2010

For years I have used an unscented deodorant from Avon but, as I don't have an Avon rep at the moment, I splurged on this Clinique product. The Avon product is completely fragrance free and applies easily. It's also extremely cheap. The Clinique has slight sweet smell on application, which doesn't last, and its a little sticky and thick compared to the Avon. Still, it works well …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Nov/22/2009

Perfectly safe on my sensitive skin, and therefore a favourite.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Sep/27/2009

I love Certain-Dri because one swipe leaves me totally dry for days, but if shaving irritates my skin too much to use it, this unscented roll-on works pretty well. I'd recommend it for night application, as it's a thin gel and needs some time to dry. Good results without residue, irritation or cloying fragrance.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Sep/19/2009

This is probably my secret weapon product. It works well as a deodorant and antiperspirant. It also rolls on clear and unscented which is an added benefit. This is the only product I use, and will continue to do so unless I discover a natural alternative that works better.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29