Korres Jasmine Shower Gel

Korres Jasmine Shower Gel

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this from Sephora in a kit with the matching lotion. It smells amazing and has a strong scent. The body wash has a gentle lather that doesn't dry out my skin or cause breakouts on my chest or back. It leaves my bathroom with a gorgeous scent too. My favorite body wash scent from the Korres line so far. It cleans well and the matching lotion intensified the scent. Would repurchase

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell and it doesn't dry my skin. A little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me forever. I will definitely repurchase (or maybe another Korres shower gel since I'm a convert now).

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/2/2014 12:39:00 AM

LOVE this shower gel. THE smell is incredible. It lathers beautifully, so you only need a little. It's really hydrating as well. I'm a big believer in using product with natural ingredients and this one is a high percentage in natural content. Thumbs up high for that. Like i've said in my other reviews, I think I'm Korres biggest fan and am ecstatic about promoting this line at my work. This shower gel makes me feel super clean and I highly recommend anyone to try this!

on 6/16/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. Smells beautiful and will definitely repurchase when I go to Greece next (it's a lot cheaper there)

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Korres Jasmine Shower Gel is a powerhouse of a cleanser. Just a small amount on your sponge or facecloth goes a long, long way. And your body is cleaned, but not dried out. This can also be used as a shampoo.

The downside to the product is the rather overwhelming scent of the ultra-sweet, strong jasmine. I found that I grew tired of it as it was cloying. That's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

The price is reasonable considering how long the product lasts and how little you need to use.

on 1/25/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've not much to add, I completely agree with the review below, this is my favorite jasmine shower gel. Much better than the one in the ''Kings & Queens'' line, also produced by Korres!

on 7/8/2011 11:09:00 AM

If Korres could package this scent into a perfume, it'd be flying off the shelves of Saks Fifth Ave. This is a true, living, blooming jasmine scent. Nothing fake about this. I bought this for the smell, honestly, but upon showering with it the first time, I can see why Korres has so many repeat customers and why they are always sold out of the products before they can get them in at my local Sephora. It's a true jasmine flower scent that smells like night blooming jasmine buds on the vine after a warm day as the mist cools down with the setting sun. It's delicate, and will not clash with other colognes, but I have to say, I used the Korres jasmine shower gel & body butter and sprayed my Davies Gate jasmine cologne & Woods Of WIndsor White Jasmine edt over that, and it was heavenly. So yeah, definitely will enchance any fragrance you own that has jasmine, gardenia, tuberose or neroli in it.

on 4/17/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Would buy this product again? DEFINATELY! I'm almost addicted to it. Smells divine (and sooo natural) and feels nice on the skin. During the summer, I feel there is no need to wear perfume while using this and the body milk.

on 5/28/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

After purchasing the jasmine body milk I wanted to try more of the range. This left my skin after so soft and hydrated. The smell is great as it is not over powering like some jasmine smells.

I brought for 9 on asos however i've just found out it is only 7 on another site so I shall be shopping there in the future.

Will definitely buy again and again.

on 4/1/2010 10:25:00 AM

I absolutely love the jasmine scent, smells sooo nice! This shower gel makes your skin so soft and smooth. Love it!

However, it's on the pricey side. So I will only buy this once in a while to treat myself. I have so far liked the Korres' products I've tried and will probably try many more. Thumbs up for Jasmine Shower Gel. continued >>