NYX Single Eye Shadow - Navy

No Image

4.2

Beautiful Navy Blue color for liner! I cannot imagine anything more beautiful than this! I have never found anything like this! It is a little extremely pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Along with "Hawaiian Coffee," these two NYX shadows are probably the prettiest I have ever seen.
The company engages in NO ANIMAL TESTING!

UPDATE: I am still using this beautiful shade as an eyeliner, along with the Hawaiian Coffee color in my crease (and often on my lid). Really gorgeous color. I am considering getting rid of my other shadows.

on 5/30/2009 11:45:00 PM

This shade is really not a navy blue in the conventional, dark blue sense. This shade is a medium value, cool-toned blue but sheer/not a lot of color pay-off. The sheerness is the most disappointing thing for me. I have other NYX shadows which I adore, but they are not matte shades; they are satiny shimmer shades. I also have NYX White which is matte and I am disappointed with it's sheerness too. I will not repurchase this one, but I still recommend NYX shadow singles highly!

on 4/8/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice basic matte blue. I don't want to pay a ton for these super basic shadows, and this one is perfect, along with NYX black and dark brown matte shadows.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this, but mostly for the reasons other reviewers dont. I wanted a dark matte blue that I could use sheer or build because I am weary of blues. I find this to be very wearable for me, will repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Navy is a matte dark-mid tone cool blue with fair color pay off. Although I like blues I don't find myself using this one as much as I wanted to as there isn't much unique about this color. I probably wouldn't repurchase. Smooth in texture, blendable, and long lasting. I donít wear foundation but for reference I wear Clinique Stay Spice pressed powder, a medium brown color.

Popular Eye Shadows