Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean

Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean
Etude House Mascara RemoverMascara Remover One Shot Clean

4.6

on 4/27/2018 11:10:00 AM

GOD BLESS this is better than micellar water and the bifesta and the heroine makeup removers. I don't lose lashes when I use this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to have this super hard to remove mascara.. was it heroine make or majolica? can't remember but it works in removing difficult mascara.. but its not one shot clean as it claims.. should be 2 shots clean..

the price is super cheap.. worth to try if you have problems with a hard to remove mascara.

I would definitely buy this product again! I like that it removes not just mascara but also you face make up!

on 8/12/2014 11:29:00 PM

Had high hopes for this remover since there were so many good reviews, but this remover stings the skin around my eyes.

on 4/16/2014 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Best mascara remover ever. I've tried many eye makeup removers and this stuff is no joke. Just put some on a cotton pad, press on your eyes for 30 seconds, then wipe. It's really just one shot clean! It's gentle on the eyes and moisturising. I only wish that it came in a bigger size because I go through this very quickly.

A very good eye make up remover that is sold for a reasonable price. Doesn't give an oily feeling like many 2-phase products do. Quite gentle on the eyes: haven't experienced any irritation at all. Very pleased with the eye products removing properties. Will buy again.

on 3/31/2012 10:31:00 PM

My one and only eye makeup remover! Definitely the best and it's so cheap! I have my 4th bottle now. Thanks for this amazing and affordable product Etude!

I got a sample size of this stuff as a gift with purchase and carry it around in my makeup pouch with a Q-tip to fix makeup on the go. I'd say it's very comparable to Lancome's Bi-facil in appearance and function. Works great on my sensitive eyes and removes stubborn eyemakeup with breeze. I'm not a huge fan of Etude's skincare products but have been loving some of their recent releases, this product being one of them. A big thumbs up on this product!

This product cleans my eye makeup better and quicker than Maybelline eye n lip makeup remover.. More oily and pricey though.
Gentle on eyelid and very effective for removing any waterproof mascara. :)

Really oily after effect left after usage on skin... And it de-emulsifies constantly. It's supposed to be light blue but begins to layer into two colored liquid phases, a slightly darker blue and clear liquid. Shake well to mix em completely.