Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/07/2018

I just lost my previous Tweezerman slanted tweezers (blue shade) (a tragedy). After literally 10 years of service, I still adored them and they still worked better than any other tweezers I have ever tried. I picked up a new (red this time) pair at Bed Bath & Beyond (they’re about $22 there but I had a 20% off coupon) and hot damnnnn getting a fresh pair reminded me just how awesome and …Read more

About reviewer (538 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Feb/21/2016

I paid 23$ for mine without tax, its the sephora exclusive one which is pink. i would never shell out that much money for tweezers again. it does the same thing as other tweezers. overpriced and over-hyped.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Feb/21/2016

Tweezerman makes the best tweezers! A bit pricey but worth the money. They have many widths, styles, something for everyone. I own the stainless steel Classic Slant and it has never let me down. It is pointed enough to get the smallest hair, it's also great at removing a splinter!
Tweezerman says they will sharpen them free of charge, but I haven't needed to take advantage of it …

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Nov/10/2015

Never had such tidy brows than with these beauties <3

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

Mar/25/2015

You cannot buy a better tweezer than Tweezerman! The precision is amazing and the fact that they will sharpen them for free is just an added bonus! They may seem a bit on the pricey side, but the quality is totally worth it! Best tweezers ever!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jan/20/2015

These are the best tweezers I have purchased many since I tend to loose them. I love how they stay sharp and don't loose their shape.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/11/2014

Been using my pair of Tweezermans since 10th grade.
Now, I've been through a few years of college. These babies are still sharp and precise, as if they were new!

If you're not satisfied with your current tweezers, go out and get these ones.
You will never need to buy a new one ever!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Sep/15/2014

These are the secret to getting out even the tiniest hairs, nearly painlessly to boot. My current pair is an orange one from Walgreens that's the same quality as my original pair (which came from Sephora). Definitely worth paying US$17 for, particularly since you only have to buy again if you drop or lose them.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/11/2014

The best tweezers ever. Mine look just like the picture and say petite tweeze on them. I have tried so many kinds and even out of other tweezerman tweezers these are the best. Cannot live without them. They work even for the shortest,tiniest, finest hairs.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Jun/23/2012

No other tweezers compare. Nice sharp edges with a terrific grasp.They are so good at grabbing the small hairs that you can barely even see. Some tweezers are too stiff to use adequately but these have the right amount of flexibility. Tweezerman has sharpened mine for free and they are as good as new. These tweezers are an investment; you'll have them forever.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium